023.

To your surprise, the abrasive tune began to blare all throughout the eerie hallway.

"This beat...it...it... slaps." Chrollo quriked a brow.

You weren't sure as to how you were able to do that but you definitely weren't disappointed.

"Don't stress it... these are only background characters anyway. So the chances of them killing you are really low." You send the group a reassuring smile to which they nod. It didn't seem they needed words of encouragement. After all, they were the Phantom Troupe.

The nine of you stopped just before turning the corner that had been completely surrounded by what seemed like the government.

"Is there a way you can implant an antenna on all of the targets?" Chrollo turned to Shalnark who seemed to be in a cheery mood.

"That will be quite difficult and waste a lot of time and energy but it is possible..." Shalnark hummed.

"Feitan, how much can you enhance your speed by?"

"I do not know-but I can plant them all before the first bullet is fired into the air." Feitan adjusted his embedded skull bandana to his liking.

"Sounds a little too OP if you ask me." You shrug.

"Well no one asked you." Feitan shot you a menacing glare.

"My bad I'll just never open my fucking-"

"We do not have time for bickering. Can you do it or not?" Chrollo seethed.

Feitan and Shalnark shared a longful glance before simultaneously nodding in Chrollo's direction.

Shalnark willingly handed around 30 dart like antennas to Feitan in a knitted sack.

Feitan allowed the knitted bag to dangle by its felt string that had spun around his finger.

"Is this enough?" Feitan briefly counted each of them.

"More than enough. You only need to plant a few of them since I can get them to shoot at each other." Shalnark let out a subtle laugh.

Feitan nodded.

Without wasting a minute more, he dashed around the corner.

Without so much as the sound of a pin dropping, he returned all worn out.

He raked through his raven curtains with a hand and let out a small huff.

The sound of guns blazing returned once again followed by hundreds of bodies collectively dropping to the ground.

"You seem a little drained, bae." You pout reaching over.

"Tch. Stop." He ordered, immediately gripping his hand around your wrist to stop you from fondling his hair.

But, not even his bandana could mask his beet red cheeks.

"What's wrong Fei you look a little flushed." Phinks snickered.

Feitan began to murmur gibberish as fumes fell from his ears.

"Homie just cussed you out in chinese." You purse your lips.

"Do not lose sight of what our objective is here." Chrollo scolded once again.

Upon turning the corner, you were faced with a pool of dead bodies, bleeding out into the carpet beneath you.

"This will be a drag to walk through." Chrollo groaned.

"Shizuku do the gawk gawk." You instructed, a stern scowl embedded in your lips.