015.

𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐒, @euneunun on twitter

Upon stepping outside of the dirt and rubble, Hisoka walked alongside of you.

"We not walking the whole distance right?" Feitan scolded as he trailed off behind you two.

"Certainly not." Hisoka chuckled. He lead the two of you to a nearby curb and stood still.

Towering behind you, Hisoka laced an arm around your shoulders and rocked you back and fourth.

Feitan grimaced at the very sight. He wanted nothing more but to slice Hisoka's limbs off with the blade he held sturdily.

Hisoka began humming a tune as he playfully danced with you on the spot.

"You're forgetting the choreography to WAP my friend." You whisper.

"Quit fooling around. Why did we stop at curb." Feitan commanded.

But almost as if the universe answered his question, a black sports car drifted swiftly into the curb.

Without even flinching, Hisoka stood almost centimetres away from the moving vehicle that had come to an abrupt stop.

The window rolled down slowly as Hisoka bent down with a little wave of a hand.

"Yoo-hoo~" Hisoka flashed a closed eye smile.

"What is the meaning of this? Why have you called me?" A monotonous voice ragged.

A pair of black beady eyes met yours as you jumped back a few inches.

The aura had been so intimidatingly strong you could feel your throat swallow itself whole.

Black hair cascaded down their forehead as he reached for you.

"She is no threat my love. Although I would like for you to take a good look at her." Hisoka purred raking a hand through Illumi's long raven coloured hair.

"Hisoka. You know I am on a tight schedule."

"Ai!- always prioritizing work." Hisoka wilted.

Hisoka beckoned you inside the car along with Feitan who had been just as off as you were.

You were tempted to say something highly inappropriate but it just wouldn't come out. It was as if Illumi had the power to completely silence you.

Since there had been a knitted potato sack like bag sitting upright in the back of the car, you were forced to squish into Feitan.

Your head pressed into his shoulder as he grew agitated.

"What's in the bag?" Hisoka hummed twirling a strand of Illumi's long black hair.

Illumi jerked his head to the side.

"A body. I was not joking when I said other things to tend to." Illumi responded.

You immediately let out a yelp as you hurdled over on to Feitan's lap who also began maneuvering away from the body.

"Get- off me." Feitan groaned.

Not only was he absolutely infuriated but he was anxious as his cheeks began to flush.

"Nah G- I'm sitting on your lap or you can sit beside the musty corpse." You rebuked as you began to swat at each other.

He shook his head in disgust as he continued to fight with you.

He grew impatient when he grabbed a hold of your wrists and stopped you from squirming.

The both of you sat still as your breath grew shaky.

He had you in his lap with your arms held upward in his grip.

Immediately, he dropped your hands back into your lap as he began to take notice of the highly erotic position he held you in.

He forcefully pushed you to the side as he crossed his legs nervously. The red in his cheeks began to flush immediately. He clenched his fists as he stiffened.

"Hm?~" Hisoka peeked over to you two. Upon meeting eyes with a highly disheveled Feitan, he immediately grew notice of what was going on.

"Looks like Feitan got a little excited~" Hisoka grinned eyeing how tense Feitan's lower body had grown.

You stared at the curtain haired man for a moment before you had come to your senses.

Eh?

Your stare on Feitan began to lower and trail down his body when your eyes grew wide.

Oh.

Oh?

"If the two of you are gonna do it i'd rather you wait till after Illumi disposed of the body. Even I have standards." Hisoka flashed you a smoulder.

You picked your body from of the car floor as you used Feitan's knees to hoist you up.

Letting out a few disgruntled groans you made eye contact with Feitan whom froze up once again.

"Bruh wha-" You began before taking notice of the erotic position you brought yourself in once again.

You stood on your knees with Feitan's legs slightly spread apart as you began to pull yourself up with them.

Immediately, upon letting out another yelp you fell back into the potato sack bag.

You kicked the limp body over to the side as you let out another scream.

"Oi tell her to shut up or I'll impale her skull with a pin of mine." Illumi threatened.

You hurdled back into Feitan's lap who seemed just as disgusted as you were.

Your whole body stiffened as you felt something poke out from underneath you.

Letting out a small gulp you slowly turn to face Feitan whose chest bobbed up and down repeatedly. His jaw had been clenched as he pushed himself further into the seat attempting to part from you as soon as possible.

"So that's where all the height went." You gulp.

"Get off." He groaned anxiously.

"You sure that's what you want Fei?" Hisoka winked.

Feitan avoided your wide eye glare as he sneered toward the window.