001.

[sorry the jokes i told in this book are old. tw: cringe read at your own risk]

You feel an immense pain coming from the back of your neck as you let out a groan.

You began to feel nauseous as an uneasy feeling sits at the bottom of your gut.

You let your arms out to coddle the pain away when something had stopped you. Squeezing your eyes for about a moment you tilt your head down to face your lap.

Your eyes widen as you are faced with restraints wrapped around your body.

You whimpered in pain sitting helpless without a clue as to why and how you were brought here.

tears began to well up as the dark became suffocating.

You struggled to escape though this did not stop you from attempting to wiggle your way free.

Though it was no use.

You were as good as dead. You were certain that this was the end.

You felt your throat tighten as you choke up on your tears gasping for air.

You kicked and squirmed though nothing went your way.

"H-help." You whimpered in pain.

sniffles echoed throughout the hollow building.

The chair you had been restraint to had been placed in the middle in that void of darkness so you were vulnerable in many ways.

"I s-swear to God I'll pay you!" You begin to raise your voice.

"Name your price!"
"Help! Please!"

But you were alone.

You rock your body in hopes of shifting over to safety.

"My parents are rich- th-they can provide you with anything you desire in exchange for me!" You cried out.

A lie.

Or not maybe you're loaded.

When suddenly a large bang startles you.

You knew immediately you had company.

Although this time you kept quiet.

"Dead...already? I was certain injury wasn't severe. No fair." A raspy voice chuckled.

"Nah- brats still alive take a good look at her chest idiot." Another masculine voice replied.

You tried to mask the fact that you had still been breathing but they had quickly caught on

You lift your head up to face the two.

"It's inhuman to stare at a woman's chest." You spat.

"Do we look any bit human, sweet cheeks?" One had chuckled.

They were quite the opposites.

One had been tall and blonde and much more aggressive and the other had been raven haired, short, and a much more composed demeanour though it had been hard to tell under the overwhelming darkness you sat under.

"Why am I- here." You sobbed.

You lean your head forward in defeat much like a wilted flower.

"She crying?" The raven haired man grinned.

You lift your head upward to face the figures in the dark.

Your jaw clenches.

"Well no shit? I got kidnapped?" You scowled letting out a faint psychotic laugh.