Novalie Sawyer

££££

   It started in 6th grade as a small infatuation with a 7th grade teacher named Mr. Reed. He caught my eye instantly and I just knew that one day I'd have to have him. I remember I used to make sure to always hangout with the boys that took his class just so I could hang around and see him. He even had to kick me out a few times and let's be honest, I hadn't minded it in the slightest. He became my English teacher that next year and I remember daydreaming in class about running my hands through his jet black hair. I was young, and my thoughts were perverted. I was eventually getting in trouble purposefully, just so I'd get detention and have to spend time with him. I was an amateur- a pretty determined one, too.

  "You know you're such a good girl, Novalie, I don't know why you're always in detention. Don't you get tired of seeing me?" He'd ask, looking at me with his golden brown, blazing eyes. I'd curve my lips slightly, allowing my imagination to run amuck. His face always looked smooth and freshly shaven, I only wished to lean forward and inhale his intoxicating aftershave.

  "Aw, Mr. Reed, you don't like me?" I would tease, always cocking my head. He'd twist his beautifully plump lips into a sexy smile and my cheeks would heat and I would always have to clench my thighs together. The dimple. Ugh! It just wasn't fair to be that good looking.

  "Of course I do, Ms. Sawyer. I just figured you'd get tired of hanging out with an old guy like me." He was hardly old...

I remember the way his husky voice stirred something inside me that I didn't yet understand, and it stayed awakened from that day forward. Even now I'd get into a heated moment with a guy just to experience the pull that I had experienced with Mr. Reed.

  I'd shake my head and tell him not a chance in the world would I get tired of hanging out with him, he was the coolest guy I knew. One week I actually got a detention everyday. I was pleased when he didn't send me to the principal, and after awhile it just became routine. He'd gotten married at the end of that year and I seen him less and less. He'd say I was "off the hook" and to clean up my act I wouldn't be in middle school much longer. I was jealous and eventually I had moved onto the deficient boys in my grade. Even at that age they couldn't handle me; my body, attitude, sarcasm, or trauma-induced maturity. I'd string them along for fun but Mr. Reed held that special place in my heart. He lived just four blocks away from me and I remember when it was his 31st birthday and I had gotten him a present. It was just a cheap lame blue and black friendship bracelet that I made but it was precious and he knew that. I'd met his beautiful wife briefly and I think even she knew I had a crush on him but obviously wasn't bothered or threatened by a soon-to-be thirteen year old girl.

  So, the years went on and Mr. Reed may have forgotten about me, but never for a second did I forget about him. He was my solace and my anchor, little did he know.

  It's been 3 years since I've seen him and 4 years since I've sat in his class. I'm nervous as hell to be in front of him again but even more nervous now that he'll be my Boss. I signed up for a student-teacher program for his middle school class last year and got it. I was surprised when I did because I'm not an honor student so they had no obligation to give the spot to me.

  I stop over analyzing in my bed and begin to get ready. The program is during my third and fourth period so I'd have to leave the high school around 10:30 and I'd return during lunch. I opt on black fishnet stockings that I wouldn't usually think appropriate- but the holes are so tiny and dark they practically cloak my flesh. I pull them over my thighs and hook them to my garter belt. Next, I jump into a pair of high-waisted black shorts, leaving the button open so I can tuck in my white shirt. I zip and button myself up; sliding on a leather belt and pulling on a leather jacket. I moisturize my kinky curly hair and after it's tamed I let the black small locks fall to my lower back before brushing on some makeup to improve my vanity. There's a knock at my bedroom door that almost fucks my focus.