The Calm Before The Storm

££££

  I stand beneath the cascade of water wrapped in Reeds' arms. The water is cool because we were both so incredibly hot.

  "Turn around, let me wash you." He instructs delicately, handling me with care. He washes my raw, welted back and my hair.

  "I wish we could stay here forever," I mumble, letting the water hit my swollen, sensitive breasts and fall into my mouth. I'm exhausted from our night, my entire body is screaming at me but all I can do is enjoy every second of it.

  He pulls my hair over my shoulder and kisses my neck. "Me, too, Babygirl." He washes my butt, sliding his soapy hand between my cheeks. It's as easy as breathing to get turned on by him, but after everything that just happened, I want to know a few things.

  "So, a marriage site... you must have really wanted it." He sighs, resting his heavy hands on my shoulders.

  "It felt like the right thing to do." He turns me around, washing my front which was somehow more sensitive then my back.

  "Why?"

  "So I couldn't hurt anyone else." He explains simply.

  "Do you have family?" I'd never heard him mention anyone so I always assumed he was on his own.

  "A brother and a sister, our parents died young, we grew up in and out of foster care. Made sense I attached myself to a social worker." He connects the dots easily after saying it aloud, but I don't think he made that assumption before.

  "What are their names?" I wonder.

  "Joseph and Bethanne." It's my turn to wash him. I lather soap in my hands and take hold of his thick shaft. He grunts and watches me mischievously.

  "Has she met them?" His eyes flicker and he shakes his head.

  "No. Haven't seen them in a few years. They didn't even bother showing up to the wedding." He jerks in my hand as I pump him, up and down, feeling his veins bulge along my hand. I seen through him, through his cold tone, and feigned anger. They were dead but he seems detached with the events.

  "How did they pass?" I ask him curiously, flicking the hole on his penis. His eyes find mine, and I see the tragedy in them.

  "Murder-suicide." my hand stops, and I feel heartache for him. Deep pain he must have gone through. I start again, gripping a bit harder.

  "I'm sorry, please tell me you weren't there to witness it." He nods and the pain and darkness I seen in him all those years ago suddenly makes sense. I gather saliva in my mouth and spit on his long cock, making it even more slippery.

  His eyes close and he inhales deeply, "that feels so good, Baby." I just want to see him come, unravel right before my eyes like he's gotten to do all night.

  "Good. So, where did you grow up?" I ask, embracing the moment he's giving me to ask questions about his past. His hands find the walls and he thrusts in my hand.

  "Wilmington, Carolina." A historic, small town probably nobody has ever heard of. One doesn't travel over a thousand miles for nothing. I can tell my time is running out when his jaw ticks and he balls his hands into fists.

  "Can I ask about Karlee?" I ask, knowing not to push my luck. He tangles his hand in my hair and his other wraps around my throat.

  "I met her at a munch, did a few scenes with her there, then went from there. We weren't serious, although that's what she wanted, and I ran into her the other day and she's married with kids." He explains hurriedly, dominating my mouth afterward. He pants and grips me tightly, dragging me down on my knees. I pump him in my hands and let him release his essence on my face. It washes off as the water falls over me. He pulls me back up and kisses me.

  "I hope you enjoyed that," he says.

  "I did. I've always been curious." He snickers.

  "Yea, I noticed. Come, let's get some lotion on you and so you can go back to sleep." It's early, around 6am. We slept a little, but it was so hot we couldn't take it.

  ****

  I have to pee. Is my first thought this morning as I bolt upright and run to the bathroom. I rub my eyes and try to remember where I am. Hotel. I pull the tissue and wipe, feeling the ache in my body settle in. My ass, breasts, and everything inside ache like hell. I look out to notice the bed is empty, Reed isn't here. Before I panic he's stepping inside wearing a black Bud Light T-shirt, jeans, his boots, and a jean jacket. He's carrying some food and coffee and my stomach rumbles.

  "Hey, you're up." He smiles, setting the goodies on the table.

  "I'm up." I walk over to him and he embraces me, wrapping an arm around me and planting a kiss on my lips, lingering for a few moments. "Sit down and eat." He orders once he's pulled away. I oblige and take a coffee. He sits across from me and takes out my food.

  "I was able to send Fynneas some money, enough so his commissary is well stocked and he even has something to share for whatever situation may occur." I almost spit up my coffee.

  "My Fynneas? As in my brother Fynneas?" Why would he do that? Why wouldn't he talk to me about something like that? What if Fynn finds out who sent him money and puts two and two together?

  "Watch your tone, Novalie. Yes, your brother whom else?" I sigh and eat the pancakes, eggs, and toast he got us from Denny's.

  "May I ask why?" His eyes flick to mine.

  "I meant what I said last night, Nova." He says sincerely. "I love your pussy, your boobs, your eyes, your smile, your courage, and your cries. I love everything about you, actually. And I didn't mean that I only love you when we're having sex. I love you, even when you're being difficult, stubborn, reckless, and acting like a spoiled brat." My body heats and I grin.

  "I don't act like one, Daddy," I lift my foot and rub his cock, feeling it stir beneath the pad of my foot. He takes it, pressing his lips against it.

  "You are one, I'm aware."

  After breakfast and another 2 rounds in bed we pack up to leave. Thankfully he brought a change of clothes for me so I don't have to wear my scene costume. I decide to let him go home alone, it'd look bad otherwise. So he drops me off at Quinn's.

  "I don't know how you do it." Quinn says after hearing me spill my guts for the last 2 hours. I left out certain details but mostly talk to her as if she's my diary.

  "He loves me. Hard. I don't think he's going to stay with her for long." I hope.

  "So, how long exactly were you tied up? Generally speaking?" I throw a piece of popcorn at her.

  "Awhile. Come on, help me! He paid for Fynneas' commissary." I wonder how he even knew what that is? I wonder if he's ever been arrested?

  "Yeah, so? You've had things paid for plenty of times before." She shrugs casually. Totally not understanding the dynamic.

  "Key word: me. Never anything for anyone else. Nobody ever cared enough about me to even want to get to know Fynneas."

  "That's a good thing, means that he's not lying when he says he loves you."

  "He's not the type. He wouldn't lie about anything like that. So, how are things with you? Jordan or Julian?" I ask, feeling like I've been so self involved I barely know what's going on with my bestfriend. "Did you and Shrek end up fighting at my party?"

  "Oh yeah, just a little cat fight I slapped her she pulled my hair, Jordan pulled us apart. Julian ghosted me, then gave me a bunch of mixed signals. I don't want either of them." Just then Josie stumbles in, carrying her heels in her hand. She plops down beside us and sighs.

  "Guys suck."

  "Welcome to my world." Quinn responds, handing her the popcorn bucket.