Homewrecking Whore

££££

Argent closes the passenger side door after he helps me get into his big tall truck. His house is about 40 minutes away and this is always his favorite part because we can talk freely.

"That must be the infamous Reed you're always going on about." He assumes, his raspy voice sounding like it needs to be cleared. I smile and appreciate that he does listen to me.

"Mh-hm." I hum. He smirks charmingly and the glint in his ocean blue eyes makes me grin. He's so handsome. When he smiles his cheeks and the edges of his eyes crease with tight fine lines.

"He's the reason I can't make love to you?" He reaffirms. I sigh heavily, feeling a little guilty for not letting Argent have me in that way, when he's been nothing but sweet and patient with me. He tucks a heavy curl behind my ear and smooths his thumb over my cheek. I lean into his caress.

"Why do you even want me?" I ask him, knowing he has a hot wife at home and doesn't lack in game so he can easily pull whoever he wants. Is it just because I'm young and untouched? That's why I feel Gael hasn't given up. He's been working me a long time and he's going to be devastated when he's not the one that takes my virginity.

"We've been over this, Novalie. When will you understand that I want to experience everything you have to offer, and I want to express my feelings for you." I unbuckle myself and climb into his lap. "Whoa," He says shocked. Honestly, I am too. I'm not usually so clingy. I curl my arm around his neck entangling my fingers in his short hair and with my free hand I graze over his cheek. His body his hard and fit beneath my own and I can attest to his 6-pack that's still intact. I feel his shaft stiffen beneath me and I kiss the corner of his mouth. He exhales and tries to focus on the road ahead.

"I wish I could give myself to you, Argent, I really do." I just can't bring myself to. I feel strongly for him and I really fucking like him, he gives me something that Gael can't and Reed won't, but my heart's' not with him. He pulls to the side of the road and I turn his face to the side and kiss him hungrily, exploring his whiskey seasoned mouth. I turn and straddle him, deepening the kiss as sudden rage fills me. It doesn't register that I'm hurt and angry until I'm tugging harshly at his lip. He grips my ass and let's me guide the kiss.

"Let me taste you," He mutters inside my mouth, growing harder by the second. My body's on fire with rage and lust and the image of Reed is prominent in my mind. I nod my head, agreeing. He opens the door and carries us around to the passenger side so no commuters would see what we're about to do. He lays me on the passenger seat and attacks my neck with his urgent mouth.

I moan and giggle as his stubble tickles me. While he's preoccupied I quickly press Reed's number and turn the phone over so Argent can't see what I've just done.

"Your skin's so soft, baby." He growls, sliding my pants down slowly, taking his time on me. He looks mighty fine standing over me, admiring my body. I gasp loudly when his warm mouth touches my sensitive slit and he takes no time as he bends, eagerly licking away at my folds.

"Oh Argent. . ." I moan as he dips his tongue through my labia's, flicking my bundle of nerves. I cry out at the sensation and thrust my fingers in his short hair.

"Jesus you're so fucking wet," his voice is jagged and husky. It's because I've been around Reed no doubt.

"Fuck," I whimper as he continues licking and sucking my clit. I thrust my hips to meet his skilled tongue and he digs deeper. As I close my eyes my imagination goes to Reed. I hear him growl again as my pussy oozes my juices. He finds my hole with his tongue and leisurely slips it inside and I almost loose all train of thought. I have to force my mouth shut as Reed's name almost falls from my lips. It's insane how much I need Argent to be him, and it rides me with guilt again. I want to stop him but I realize that this pleases him maybe more than it does me.