Old Subs

££££

Reed's POV

She wasn't only the best blowjob I've ever gotten, she is also the best submissive I've ever had- and we've only just started. I like the obedient side of her as well as the defiant side. It makes her, her. I know that once I've buried myself inside her I will never be able to rid her. It scares me to think I won't be able to leave her because there's a 50 percent chance I might have to. That's why I haven't ruined her yet, if I do, I'll ruin me too.

I don't kiss her when we pull to her house. I simply brush her rosy lips with my thumb, amazed that she accommodated me so perfectly.

"I'll see you Monday. Behave yourself." She gives me a smile and I can tell she doesn't want to leave me, but she does without me having to say it a second time. I drive home, knowing Bria will have questions. I'm not in the clothes I left the house in, and she'll surely notice. Just to avoid a fight, I stop by the convenience store to grab flowers. The isles are brightly lit and there's not many people inside. There's a variety of colorful flowers, but I don't know which she likes more. I opt on Lillies. Who doesn't like Lillies?

"Beautiful," a familiar voice purrs from behind me. I turn, resting my eyes on her. Karlee. She looks completely different from the carefree, spirited women I once knew. She's dressed in classy clothes; a plum colored wrap dress, expensive heels, and tasteful jewelry. Her usual long, wavy hair is tamed, pinned up in an elegant chignon bun.

"Karlee?" I ask, as if my eyes were deceiving me. I haven't seen her since she slapped me and ran from the hotel. She smiles, and memories flood my mind. Bad and good.

"It's good to see you, Bellamy." What is she doing here? I can't hide my shock. She giggles and her grey eyes glisten in the light. "You're flustered."

"I'm sorry, it's been a long time." I give her a hug and smack on a smile.

"It has, how are you? Who are the flowers for?" I thread my fingers through my hair.

"My wife. Bria." I answer. Her eyebrows shoot up and her mouth hangs open.

"Wife? Wow. Times change." I shrug. Not so much.

"Yeah, how 'bout you?" She smiles, and I can't believe she looks so well put together. The Karlee I knew was shamefully slutty. She always exposed skin, wearing clothes a size or two too small. I always loved that about her.

"I'm married, have two daughters." Now it's my turn to stare in shock. I chuckle.

"I guess you're right. Times change." She goes on to show me her twin daughters. They're a year and look identical to her. Her husband is someone she was seeing before she met me. I guess people go back to where they were comfortable. "They're beautiful," I say. Eyeing the laughing toddlers in their matching outfits.

"They're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"I'm glad you're happy, Karlee. Also, I want to apologize for how things ended." She shakes her head, her smile never fading.

"No, don't. I have forgiven you. It was an accident."

"No, I nearly crushed your windpipes. I could have strangled you." She steps to me, pushing me in a corner.

"Like I said," she whispers, "it was an accident. You got too rough, it can happen." I still feel bad. I had a personal doctor look her over and I remembered him scolding me through her entire check up. I haven't seen him since either. I guess I had no reason to call him up anymore. Now, I do. Novalie needs a contraception.

"Thank you, for forgiving me." She gives me another hug and a faint scent of baby soap wafts my nose.

"Forgive yourself, Bellamy. You were the perfect Master otherwise. I hope your wife appreciates that in you." I only give her a smile then she turns and walks to the counter, paying for a pack of wipes and diaper rash cream.

When I return home Novalie and Karlee are well on my mind. Is it a sign that I ran into Karlee? A reminder of how badly things can get if I continue with Nova? I don't know.

"You're home, finally. Did you change? Are those flowers?" I pull Bria's small body into mine, and I ravish her mouth. I drop the flowers and grind into her, pushing her against a wall and pining her body. For a moment I want to forget about everything. I fuck her mouth with my tongue and grind my cock into her. She moans and it's enough for me to need this. I need to fuck her. I turn her around and rip her modest clothes off her body. I put her hands on the wall and spread apart her legs. "Bell..." she moans. Clawing are the wall. I spank her ass softly, knowing her tolerance for pain is exceedingly low. She yelps, jolting against my body. "What the-?"

"Shut up," I growl, finding her pussy and maneuvering my fingers in and out of her dry hole. She quickly moistens, enough for me to fuck her. I whip out my cock and shove it into her.

"Jesus!" She screams, trying to push away from me. I cage her in so she's unable to run. "You've never been so hard." She moans, her body so tense I want to whip her into relaxation. I want her so tired she has no energy to be tense. I shove my finger into her mouth and she sucks harshly. After she's through I glide my finger down between her ass and with ease I put it inside her. "Ow! Christ!" I pound into her both ways. "Stop!" She shouts, and I do. Immediately. As if I was only waiting for her to call it quits.

"Are you okay?" I ask her. She turns, tears streaming down her face. "What's wrong?" I wipe them, and she pushes me away.

"Why're you doing this? That? Why did you do that?" She cries, covering her front with her arms.

"I-," don't know. I just wanted to show her a glimpse of who I am. I honestly thought she would be able to take that. It wasn't much. "I'm sorry."

"I told you, I'm not into that." She steps to me, and kisses me chastely. "Let's go upstairs in our bed." I follow her up, and let her strip me. She climbs in bed and I kiss her body everywhere. When I sink into her I go slow, the way she likes. When she's through, I wish I never started in the first place.