Game Changing

££££

"Yeah, Baby, that's perfect." He rewards sweetly, holding my body close as I soak up the immeasurable pleasure. I wrap my hands around his head and fall into a desperate, loving kiss. A kiss I pour my heart and soul into. I ride him faster, rubbing him over my sensitive spots. I feel my body quiver and I almost moan out loud- I would have if it weren't for Reeds' hand covering my mouth. I grip his hair, riding through the orgasm as he dips his head and bites into my neck fiercely. The pain is sharp and I groan and clutch onto him tightly.

"Shhh," he coaxes. Pulling me in and laying me on my bed. He wipes himself off with a towel I used last night and pulls his pants up. I smile at him blissfully and he kisses me all over my face. I giggle quietly and hold his furry face. "You're perfect. We'll need to revisit this- our arrangement. The dynamic will be a bit different. All things we can worry about later on. I'm enjoying this, though." I nod.

"Me, too." As long as I get Dom Reed, I'm okay.

"Be downstairs in 20 to eat." He orders, spanking my butt. "And put cream on that bite." He instructs, winking mischievously. Waking up to that everyday sounds like my heaven.

Once he's gone I grab my phone and text Queeni.

THIS IS MY LIFE NOW!!

I write in all caps, sending her a pic I find of Reed and Bria that was tucked into a bedside table. Soon after, my phone rings.

"WHAT is going on?" She questions with excitement. I shuffle into my bathroom and begin brushing my teeth.

"Fynn's an idiot, but with his arrest brings a new opportunity." I say optimistically. Although, I find myself missing Fynn and I's annoying banter in the morning; or throwing my annoying, incessant alarm toward his head.

"Yeah Yeah, you want the old guy. We all know you get what you want. How you managed to get an invite into his house is beyond me." I spit into the sink and use the toilet.

"You know what the Mrs' does, so she is handling my case and the whole thing ended up being her idea." I find that part of it hilarious. Maybe I should feel bad, but he was mine first, and now she's given me full access.

"Figures. How are you feeling about what happened?" She asks solemnly, knowing me and Fynn are close so I can't possibly take this as calmly as I am.

"I have a good distraction, Queeni, I don't want to think about it." I say, starting my shower.

"Fine! Okay."

I dress in a sheer pink romper that wraps around me and falls delicately around my frame. I wrap the black buckle around my waist adding a necklace and some earrings. My cleavage looks mouthwatering and my skin shines beautifully in the sunlight spilling in from the nearby window. I put my thick curls into a bun and finish off my makeup. And since I only have about 2 minutes left to get my ass downstairs I go with a natural look. As I'm covering the bite I'm almost positive that it was his promised punishment from last night for drinking. At least, I hope it was because it still throbs.

"You look great! Those heels are very classy." Bria compliments when I get downstairs. I wear blush pink 3-inch heels that fit me like a glove.

"Thanks, an Ex bought them for me." I say, really just taunting Reed. He's clad in a simple outfit; jeans, white-t, and a leather jacket. Reed in leather is truly a sight to behold. His hair spills over his forehead and his brown-golden orbs trap mine. He is sinfully erotic. And criminally sexy.

Bria smiles sweetly, obviously oblivious. "How'd the two of you meet?" I ask, pushing for even more information. Bria laughs nostalgically and looks behind her at him. I hate this. Watching them. Her. She's just in the way, how can she not see that? How can she not see how wrong they were? If she loved herself she'd see that and save herself the heartache and pack up and leave. Then I look at him and remember how hard it was to go without seeing him. But there's no way she loves him like I do.