Sir

££££

I clutch my dress in my hands as I make my way to Reed's class. My hearts racing and I can feel it beating like a drum against every inch of my flesh. When I enter he's sitting at his desk.

"Hi, Mr. Reed." I squeak. He looks up, his hair washed and pushed back and his glasses on the bridge of his nose. I inch closer, biting my lips harshly. "So," I say, sitting in my chair. "How was your night?"

"Stressing. You?" I shrug, my confidence wearing thin. I want to ask what he's stressing about- but I think it's obvious.

"It was great." I cross my legs and his eyes snap to my thighs before looking back at me.

"I thought about you a lot last night." He says, making me feel amazing but I hesitate in my smile, awaiting that treacherous 'but'.

"What about me, Mr. Reed?"

"How you expect this to go down. Did you have a game plan? Or was it just to seduce me?" I go to talk but my words fall short. In reality I didn't have a plan. Maybe I'm naive in that way. It took a lot of planning just to get here, I'd thought he could assist in the rest.

"No, Sir, I didn't." The word 'Sir' changes the entire atmosphere. It crackles and I'm on high alert, ready for his order, whatever it might be. He smirks.

"'Sir' now, huh?" He sits back, and eyes me prudently. "If you know so much, Novalie, you'd know not to cross your legs." Shit. I unfold my legs, and seperate my thighs an inch from each other.

"I'm sorry, Sir." It was one of the first 50 most common rules I read. The sub/slave must always be open to their Dom/master. The crossing of legs or closing of thighs is a punishable act as it represents refusal. If I am truly his, I have to have easy access at all times. The dynamic has changed. Yesterday changed everything and it's crystal clear. Up until this point I've been thinking for myself, doing what I needed to get to this point. I've made trouble for him along the way, but I hope it all pays off.

"I want to know how you know, Novalie. Now." Obediently, I unveil everything to him, leaving out the part about wanting to be his slave. "So you seen what I wanted, and you altered yourself to fit?" I shrug quickly, truthful. I didn't know.

"Maybe, or maybe not. I didn't know what I liked. I still don't know exactly what I like. How can I? Maybe regardless if I never met you I'd like it anyways." I nibble my lip, dropping my eyes to his hands that I so desperately want on me. "There is one thing I do know for a fact, Sir, and that is that I have- and always will- want to be yours. Utterly and completely yours." He tossed with the idea in his head. Probably weighing everything as if the answer could be in the math.

"Why me?" Is all he asks.

"I...- I never stopped to ask." I answer with a light smile on my face. "Maybe I'm just made for you." His eyes capture mine and he's about to say something when the bell rings loudly, snapping his mouth shut. When the kids start piling in he stood, a cold distant look on his face as if he switched to autopilot. During class he let me take over. The lesson was simple, and I remembered doing it myself all those years ago. I hand out a packet and leave the projector on with the excerpt. Reed sat, his eyes strained on the book ahead. It's thick and brown with no title on the cover so I know it's old. Speaking of, I haven't read the books he gave me.

Not very obedient of you.

I take my seat in front of him and get to work. The windows are open, bringing in a warm breeze that caresses me. I smell the sun, and the flowers in the field before Mr. Reed's faint leathery scent wafts my nostrils. I open my eyes and find him studying me with his golden irises. I want to be his so badly. I want to show him how it'd be with me.

"Permission to speak, Sir?" I mutter. He gives me a simple nod. "I fell into your eyes and haven't been able to think straight since. To answer your earlier question." He remains emotionless as I chew on the tip of my pencil. I thank god that he can't see my thighs right now because I'm currently rubbing them together for friction. Images of my dream enter to the forefront of my mind. I drop my head down toward my work as my eyes flutter closed. The bell rings again and I'm thankful for the interruption. Being under his scrutiny is a certain kind of punishment.

"Stand up," he orders, closing and locking the door. I don't hesitate to obey. I drop my head and keep my eyes to the ground. He's in front of me so fast I almost step back. Still, I keep my eyes down.

"You're not wearing anything under that, are you, Novalie?" All I can manage is a nod. "Pardon me?"

"N-no, Sir." His fingers lift my chin so my neck is craned. My breathing has rapidly picked up and I squeeze my fingers together behind my back. Ever so slowly his fingers trail between my thighs, dotting them as he makes his way toward my apex. I want to scream for his touch. Beg for it. When he finds my drooling center I whimper and he makes a sound that's both a moan and a hiss.

"Oh, my my my," he purrs, his lips so excruciatingly close to mine. "Someone has been very patient." My eyes fall close, and I catch my breath. "Don't think I missed you trying to get off under the desk, Little one." He bends to whisper in my ear. "You're not as clever as you think."

"Damnit, Mr- Sir, please." I stammer, reaching on my tiptoes to get a taste of him. His hand wraps around my neck, firm but not tight like I know he wants to. He keeps me in place, and his fingers continue there torturing massage on my slit, never once breaking them apart.

"Kisses are for good girls, Novalie. Do you think you've been a good girl?" My cunt throbs, oozing relentlessly. I recognize that tone from my dreams and that day so long ago when I caught him punishing Karlee. My answer screams in my head.

HELL NO!

"Mmm," he hums, rubbing my juices over my slit. "Answer me, Novalie." He demands.

"N-no, S-sir. I haven't." His finger lunges into me, procuring from my mouth a loud roar. He covers my lips with his hand, thrusting his finger inside me. I feel his thick erection against my stomach and it's enough to send me over the edge. I plan to ride out my orgasm against his finger and hand, but instead he withdrawals as soon as my orgasm starts- taking the rest of it with him. He removes his other hand, leaving me there shaking from my robbed orgasm. I feel my essence roll down my thighs and just wish it was his come instead. "T-thank you, Sir." He grins wickedly, tasting his finger.

"Go to the bathroom, Novalie. Clean yourself up." He orders just as the bell rings again.

"Yes, Sir."