Filthy Little Things

££££

Reed's POV

It had to be done. She had to lose hope otherwise she'd keep coming back and I don't know how long I could have withheld. I remind myself that she means little to me and that I don't care about her, but I know it's not entirely true. Our bond grew too strong, it brewed too long over time and I guess that's where her infatuation comes from. I finish work and head out hastily, my thoughts are still fixed on Novalie and so I find a bar. Before her I never had the urge to drink. Now, I needed it to fade the image of her sensual body that's been permanently burned into my memory.

"Hey there," a voice from behind speaks, making me swivel around to find the source. A young women with dark brown hair and a curvy flirtatious smile stands behind me. Her eyes are dark and eyeing me casually. I turn back around without biding her a greet and sip my whiskey.

"Tough day?" She pushes, taking it upon herself to grab the stool beside me. She crosses her legs and her grey dress rides up, showcasing her thighs. She flips her long straight hair over her shoulder and I see a faded hickey on her neck just below her ear. She grins and I find she's fairly attractive. "Like what you see?" I smirk. "I'm Lola. You are?"

"Get the fuck away from him." Another familiar voice sneers from behind, stopping me from answering. Both me and Lola turn to meet the very person I'd been running from. Lola snickers and I see the fire in Novalie's eyes as she glares wickedly at the strange women.

"Who are you? His hooker?" Before Novalie can physically demolish the women I grab the ladies arm.

"Go." I order her before she can cause anymore of a scene, even more so, before Novalie loses her short temper. Lola scoffs and snatches her arm away from my grip.

"Men." She mutters, walking away and bumping into Novalie's shoulder. She doesn't let it bother her and for that I'm grateful. She stands defiantly crossing her arms under her breasts and grabbing her lip into her mouth. Her makeup has been fixed and she looks nervous as she steps to the bar. She's thrown her thick hair into a bun and had put on her jacket but didn't zip it up.

"A beer, please." She says to the bartender who doesn't bother to ask for an I.D as he simply gazes upon her breathtaking features.

"Why are you here?" I question her, too buzzed to be angry.

"Probably the same reason as you, Reed." She responds dolefully, keeping her eyes down and off me. I should leave.

"Here you go, Miss. I can put it in a glass if you'd like?" The bartender asks politely, checking her breasts out in the process. She half heartedly smiles his way and thanks him before declining his offer, making him rest her drink on the coaster before her. He pours me another and I thank him. I watch as Novalie drinks half of her beer eagerly, and my eyes fall to the muscles in her throat as they move accordingly. I gaze upon her soft creamy, unblemished skin and look away when I begin to think about her taste or how she'd feel against my tongue or even if she'd be able to fit my cock down her throat. We sit in silence for a bit and have a few drinks. I feel the alcohol wafting my blood and I wonder how she feels now after two shots of tequila and a beer.

"Slow down." I find myself saying as she reaches for another beer. She laughs dauntingly.

"It's my fucking birthday, Reed, leave me be. I can handle myself." She puts the bottle to her luscious lips and I watch her tongue as it flicks the rim of the bottle. I smirk.

"You have such a mouth on you." I rebuke.

"Well, good thing I'm not yours to put up with then." I slam my glass on the counter, grabbing her attention along with a few others. I finish off my drink before excusing myself and heading for the restrooms. I rake my hand through my hair and unzip my pants. The bathroom isn't well kept and I try to hurry so not to be in here too long. I quickly zip my pants.