Goodbye Italy. Hello America.

Y/n's pov:

I was in a strange place with the smell of blood. I am sitting down on a chair, untied. But I couldn't move, I saw two people who faced each other, one was holding a knife and the other was not armed but tied to the chair. One of the man spoke and I recognised his voice, it was Ramos Rossini.

"The traitor of the mafia, the mole of this family. How could you. You were my most trusted man, I trusted you with the life of my own daughter. And you helped the man who killed her."
Ramos said as he tortured the poor man with his knife. But my eyes widened when I heard the other man's voice.

"I-I d-didn't. I w-was framed. I would never b-betray you. P-please trust me."

"Unfortunately I can't, Enzo."

"All the evidence points to you. So now tell me who killed Katerina."

"I'm telling you that I don't know!"

"I've had enough of this."
He said as he took out his gun.

I tried to move but still couldn't.

"NO! NOO! DON'T! PLEASE! I beg you..... please....d-ad..."
I said as my voice slowly cracked, my tears flowed down my cheeks as I heard a gunshot.

I was finally able to move as I fell to the ground. I hugged my knees crying. Through my tears, I could see a blurred vision of a man lying unconscious with a pool of blood around him. The man who shot him, slowly walked towards me. He took out his gun once again and aimed it towards me.

"You have to pay for what your father did, Y/n."
He said as he shot me in my chest.

I woke up panting from a bed. My hands were shaking, my tears were falling and my temper was boiling. I was angry, angry at Ramos and at everyone. I stood up from the bed, tearing off all the tubes on me as I saw all my scars.

Kaleb Rossini, I will make you suffer watching the death of your own father.
An evil smirk made it's way upto my mouth as I walked out of the room, knocking out all the guards.

Kaleb's pov:

I was in the cafe with Jackson, we both were talking about the gang and our family when Jackson received a call. He answered it while I drank my tea.

"Hello?"

"Jackson! The girl Y/n, she's fighting us all, we tried to shoot her but she was too good. What should we do now?"
Jackson's face turned pale as he said.

"Don't shoot her, just try to get her down. We are coming back home now."

"Okay."
Jackson cut the call as I looked at him raising eyebrows.

"She's awake, and she has fighting our men. She's trying to escape, we have to get back to the mansion now."
I took a deep breath as I said.

"Let her escape. We won't make it in time to stop her and she will be safe if she's far from this family."
I said as Jackson nodded his head.

"I'll tell them to let her leave."
Jackson said as he dialed a number and spoke.

"Let her leave, it's boss's order."
Jackson cut the call as we both finished our drinks and walked out from the cafe.

Y/n's pov:

I was fighting Kaleb's men when one of them stepped in front and said.

"You're free to leave this mansion, it's boss's orders. Just don't hurt any of our men now."
I was honestly shocked. Kaleb wouldn't let me go, Ramos would be furious at his son. Oh Kaleb, letting me go doesn't mean I will forgive you. I will come back and make you and your father pay for what you did to my dad. I walked to the man who talked to me and told him.