The Rossini Family

Kaleb Rossini, the heir and leader to the infamous Rossini Mafia and fortune. Ever wondered why he was heartless, cold, scary and emotionless? Well, find out in this chapter.

Kaleb's pov:

I was in my office thinking

4 years ago, I used to have a little sister. Her name was Katrina, she was 2 years younger than me. She was the golden apple of the Rossini Family. Everyone loved her and pampered her with love.

We both were home schooled, our parents had a lot of enemies back then. So, sending us to school was a big risk. We were taught by many professionals. I was trained by my father to defend myself and to use a gun, I was also known as the world's best sharp shooter because I never missed.

But my mother didn't want my sister to get involved in the mafia business. My parents had a huge fight because mother wanted to send Katrina overseas to protect her, but my father refused. Jackson was Katrina's best friend at the time, he was always by her side.

One day, my sister was kidnapped by unknown men. My mother was devastated when she found out. Father sent out his best men to find her including Jackson and me, we had no idea who dared to kidnap a Rossini blood. Me and Jackson were 18 at the time, we went on a killing spree to find her, not knowing that we have put her in great danger.

After a few months of Katrina's disappearance, there was a body bag in front of the house. It was Katrina's bruised and tortured body. My father and mother were heartbroken and so was Jackson and me. But I was furious when I got to know someone betrayed us. It was Enzo Giorgio, father's best friend. Father was becoming crazy, he captured Enzo and tortured him for years until he finally died.

I was truly petrified of father. But because of that, our gang became the most infamous and fearless gang. People would tremble when they saw a Rossini. There was something I learned, we have to install fear inside people so they never disobey us. And since then, I too became like my father.

Mother had left father after Katrina's death. I still have no idea where she is. Jackson and I still haven't got over Katrina's death, father had killed the man who betrayed us. But we never knew who ordered him to kill Katrina.

For 4 whole years, we have been searching for my sister's murderer and I swear I will rip his limbs from his body when I find him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This chapter is kinda short but I promise the next one will be long. Thank you for reading.