A New House

Kaleb's pov:

I walked out of the room, faking a smile as I walked towards my family.

"So how was it? What happened?"
Rosette asked with curiosity in her voice.

"Did you forget? One of the main rules is not to reveal anything that happens in that room, even to a family member."
I chuckled as Rosette glared at me.

"Yeah, he's correct. Now come on, let's go now. It's late and not good for the baby. Rosette needs to sleep early."
Father said holding her hand, walking her outside as Dom and me followed behind.

I smiled seeing how father was close to Rosette, treating her like Katrina, the daughter he was unable to save. If only the world saw how good of a father he is rather than a dangerous mafia.

Dom drove Rosette to their house while father and I went back to our own.

I headed towards my room and locked the door, pulling out my phone to call Jackson.

"Jackson, how is it going there?"

"Everything is fine so far, the mafias have cooperated with us."
Jackson replied as I hummed.

"Hmm, good. Now make sure to go back home once everything is settled there. I will see you in the morning at my place."

"Okay, Kaleb."
He said cutting the call.

I took out my shirt as I walked in to my shower, turning it on as I felt the water fall gently on my skin, relaxing me. My mind drifted to many things that eventually led to the thought of Y/n. I wonder what she's doing now, I once again unknowingly smiled at her. I got out of the shower and put on some clothes as I got into bed.

Y/n's pov:

Jeremy and I got back to the hotel after that incident. We both took our showers and got ready to go to bed.

"Umm Y/n? Can I have that bed near the window?"
He asked me as I looked at him.

"Take whichever bed you want, I'm gonna sleep. Night."
I said covering myself with the comforter, drifting into dreamland.

I was suddenly woken up by Jeremy. As I looked at him, I noticed he was worried. What happened?

"Y/n, are you okay?"

"What happened?"
I asked rubbing my eyes as I had just gotten up from sleep.

"What happened? You were screaming in your sleep."

"What? Are you kidding me Jeremy? I didn't even have a nightmare."

"But I swear you were. You were calling out for your father, Enzo."

"Did I?"
I think not getting enough of sleep has caused me to even forget my worst nightmares. I sighed and looked at Jeremy.

"I'm sorry. I probably didn't remember the nightmare. Sorry for disturbing your sleep."
I said playing with my fingers.

"It's alright. I just wanted to make sure you were okay."
He said as I nodded.

"Let's sleep now, it's 2.10 in the morning. We have a lot to do tomorrow."
I said as we both got into our bed.

'Ring' 'Ring' 'Ring'
The sound of the alarm echoed through my ears. Feeling annoyed by it, I used the pillow to cover my ears. But the pillow was pulled by someone. I sat up to find Jeremy with my pillow, he was already dressed.

"Wakey time Y/n."
He said smiling at me as I glared at him for disturbing my sleep. He gulped looking at me.

"W-well. I don't want us to be late."
He said as I got up from the bed and stomped to the bathroom.