Love? or lust?

Y/n's pov:

I yawn and stretch. It's been two days since that incident in the club. Lily didn't notice what happened because she was drunk. I've been having dreams of that guy. How can someone be so handsome and charming with his words.

I sighed. I shouldn't be thinking about guys right now. I woke up from my bed and took a shower.

I turned on the TV and pressed the news channel.

Reporter: "A man was found dead near XXX club. The man is found with cuts all over his body. This incident seems to be related to the one that happened over 4 days ago.
But the recent one is more brutal. The victim had lost 4 of his fingers, this is a sign of torture. The police believe that the murderer(s) were very angry with this particular victim."

I gasped. The incident was near the club. So that means, I was there when it happened. I started panicking and called Lily.

"Hello?"

"Lily, did you see the news today? "

"Yes, I did. It's so scary."

"The murderer could be in the club with us that day." I said panicked.

"Relax Y/n, it's all over. It already happened, there's no point panicking about it now."

"Yeah, you're right. But just promise me one thing ,will you?"
I said. The news actually revealed the victim's face, it was the same guy who touched me in the club. I widened my eyes. Could the killer be Kaleb? My heart and mind was pacing back and forth when Lily said something.

"Sure"

"Promise me we'll never go to the club again." I said. Afraid to meet Kaleb again.

"Fine, I promise." Lily said disappointed.

"Alright bye, Lily."

"Bye Y/n."

Kaleb's pov:

I smirked watching the news, I totally enjoyed that. Their screams for my mercy, the way my blade cut them, the blood all over them. The feeling and sight of it just pleased me. But the recent guy who touched my girl. Well, let's just say that hell was better for him than me.

As for Y/n, I've been stalking her since that day but not with bad intentions. I just wanted to protect her. I knew everything about her. Where she lived, her workplace, school, etc.

I'm not sure what's going on with me. I've been going crazy over this girl. Jackson knows about this since he saw what happened that day in the club. I can't let this girl ruin my gang.

My thoughts were disrupted when Jackson rushed in through the door panting.

"SIR!!! Alexandre has just killed one of our men. He's threatening to take your position as the Rossini leader."

"So he wants piss me off. But I won't. Inform the man's family and pay their expenses."
I said, if someone who works under me dies, I'll support his family by paying for their expenses.

"Alright sir."

As I was thinking about my men, I suddenly remembered Enzo Giorgio. He had a family. A daughter and wife. Back then, father had sent men to kill his whole family after he found out about Enzo's treason, but we never received news of their deaths. Nor did we hear from any of them, it's just like they disappeared from the face of the Earth.

I got up from my seat as I got dressed into my white suit. I tucked in a mini gun in the back of my pocket, I can never trust anyone after Enzo's treason.

Y/n's pov:

I just finished my work as I walked back to my apartment. I took a shortcut today as I was really tired. After turning into an alley, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned behind to find nothing. I shaked my thoughts away and walked faster, but I was pinned to the wall. I felt something sharp near my stomach, I looked down and saw a knife. The stranger then eyed me up and down and licked his lips.

"Well well, what's a pretty girl doing alone in this alley?" He smirked. I smelled alcohol on him. He must be drunk. But before I said something, he started kissing and biting my neck leaving bruises. Tears rolled down my eyes nonstop, I felt dizzy and eventually passed out.

Kaleb's pov:

As usual, I was following Y/n. But she suddenly turned around, I quickly hid behind a dustbin. I watched as she turned and walk, she was pinned to the wall by this unknown man. I thought that it was her boyfriend but she looked afraid. He started to kiss and bite her neck, she was crying. I ran and took out my gun and shot the man.

He fell to the ground dead while she falls too. I quickly carried her and walked off before anyone noticed the gunshot. I carried her to my car and drove her to my house as I didn't have her key. I phoned our family doctor to check her condition.

Once we reached my house, I carried her to my bedroom as the doctor checks her up.
After 5 minutes, the doctor informs me that she fainted from shock. I felt relieved after he said that. I couldn't send her home since the doctor said she would only be awake the next morning. So, she had to stay in my house for this one night. I called for my maid to help change her into comfortable clothes. That was when I had a phone call from Jackson.

"Sir, we need you here. Our goods was stolen by an unknown gang."

"Okay, I'll be there." I said as I bit my lip, I didn't want to leave Y/n here after everything that has happened. I was worried sick, but I had to leave. I called for my trusted men to guard her door.

"Nobody goes in or out until I come." I said with fierce eyes.

"Y-es sir! " they both said together.

I walked out of the house and got into my car.

Time skip:
After 3 hours
1.00 a.m.

I returned home and walked to my bedroom quietly so that I don't disturb Y/n. I opened the door slowly and got inside. I saw Y/n's peaceful face on my bed and I smiled. I took a shower and wore a shirt and pants to sleep. I slowly crept into the bed. I faced her body as I admired her face. Thick eyebrows, black eyes, her plumpy lips and her jawline. She was just gorgeous. I planted a small kiss on her forehead and mouthed a small

"I love you"

... as sleep took over me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You guys can leave me comments on how you want the story to go like. Thank you for reading.🙂

If you are wondering how Kaleb looks like, this is how his facial features are... I don't own the image.