Meeting his family (The Throning)

Y/n's pov:

It's been one month of me dating Kaleb. He's been a complete sweetheart, pampering me with loads of his love that I couldn't get enough of. I felt lucky to have this man in my life.

Although he was cold the first time I met him. This man's outer appearance is cold, this makes people afraid of him. But the inside of him, he's caring, kind and innocent. He didn't get to choose whether to live as a mafia or not. But I'm sure if he gets that chance, he will definetly live as a normal person. I had to live with him as he was afraid his enemies would come for me knowing that I was his only weakness.

I needed to work for money to pay mom's medical fees and they cost a fortune. Kaleb insisted that he paid for it and wanted me to stop working but I refused... I was in a perfect condition to go to work, I couldn't be dependant on my boyfriend to pay for everything. I wanted to be independent. After I started dating Kaleb, he sent bodyguards to my school to keep me safe. I understood him because he was worried for me.

Lily also got to know about this, and of course she scolded me. If my mom was here, she would do the same. Lily initially wanted me to stay far from him but she eventually supported me. School has been fine as usual, I was quiet and had only one friend who is Lily. So far, nothing bad has happened because of my relationship with Kaleb. We both tried to hide it from the public, afraid for my safety.

Jackson also knew about this. He wanted Kaleb to introduce me to his family but he didn't want it. No one could be trusted in his family, they were all snakes who wanted Kaleb's position as the Rossini Leader and would do anything as far as killing a family member to have it. The Rossini was a big family that includes Kaleb's uncles, aunties, cousins and his father.

Now back to the present, Kaleb had finally decided to introduce me to his family. He also decided to do this in a family event, which is the throning of the Rossini Mafia to Kaleb. Kaleb was not fully in charge of the mafia, his father had more control than him. So in this throning, Kaleb's father will give the mafia to Kaleb for him to take fully charge of. Not only that, the throning happens on the supposed heir's 23rd birthday. Which means it will be Kaleb's birthday.

I've bought for him something, it's a surprise. Well, now it's time for me to get ready for the throning. Kaleb actually gifted me a dress for this event and it's gorgeous.

Dress:

Makeup:

Makeup: