The Mission (Part 1)

Y/n's pov:

It's been 4 days since that meeting with Jeremy. Jeremy would meet me every morning at XXX place to train my shooting and fighting. And in the afternoon, I would practice my dance for hours.

I woke up to my alarm ringing as I walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I have one last day to train, I will be taking the flight to Italy tonight. I wore this outfit as I walked to my car to drive to XXX place.

 I wore this outfit as I walked to my car to drive to XXX place

I stopped my car in front of the building as I got out. I saw Jeremy at the entrance with his arms crossed as he said.

"You're late."
I groaned as I looked to my watch.

"It's only been 3 minutes."

"You're still late and as a punishment, you have to do 25 pushups."
He said.

"Oh... it's not that bad as I thought."
I said to myself softly but he heard it.

"Hmm? What did you say? You want a 100?"

"No no, please no."
I begged him as he smirked.

"Then quickly train, we've got a flight to catch tonight."
He said as I nodded. Jeremy smacked my hand hard as I groaned.

"Ouch, why the hell would you hit me."
I said rubbing my hand.

"Fight me."
Jeremy said confidently.

"You sure? Coz I don't want to hurt you, you know?"
I smirked.

"Whatever. Just fight me."
Jeremy said as he rolled his eyes.

I threw a punch to Jeremy which he avoided. He grabbed my hand and pushed me on the ground, he was on top of me. He was staring at me while I took it as a chance to escape from his grip. I punched his face and rolled over making me get on top of him. I pinned his hands above his head as he sighed in defeat.

"Fine, you win this round. You are getting better at this by the day."

"I know. Now let's just train our shooting."

"Sure, how about this? There will be a race against time. The winner who shoots the most bottles will get a chance to ask anything from the defeated."
Jeremy said folding his sleeves.

"Fine. Let's get it started then."
I smirked as I took out my gun, aiming for the bottles as I fired shots.

Gunshots and the sound of breaking glass echoed throughout the building as Jeremy and I shot the bottles. The timer went off catching our attention. I began counting the bottles I had successfully manage to shoot. It was only 23, I had missed 2. I looked over to Jeremy's bottles to find them all shattered on the ground. He didn't miss any.

"You won."
I said.

"I never miss a target."

"Whatever, we have to leave now. I've packed my luggage for tonight. You should pack yours too."
I said as he widened.