I won't hurt you

Y/n's pov:

I woke up to a hand on waist and found myself in a stranger's bedroom. I turned around and saw the man I was supposed to fear, Kaleb Rossini. I let out a loud scream as I rolled over to the other side of the bed, causing me to drop down to the hard floor as I let out a 'ouch'.

Kaleb who woked up to my loud sceam took the gun from his pillow and aimed it at me. His eyes softened as they meet my frightened eyes.
"P-please d-don't s-shoot me."
I shaked in fear. He immediately put his gun down after he realised he pointed it to me.

Kaleb's pov:

"Don't be afraid, I promised not to hurt you the other day in the club."
I said. My heart clenched seeing how afraid she was of me.

"W-why am I here?"

"Don't you remember what happened last night?"
I said as she widened her eyes.

"Oh dear God, did I sleep with you!?"
She asked anxious for an answer.

"Relax, love. We didn't do anything yet."

"Yet?!?" She asked shocked.

"Um no no. You really dont remember anything from last night?"

"No... what happened?" she asked as she looked down.

"You almost got raped if it wasn't for me. I witnessed the whole thing and saved you. But unfortunately, you fainted due to the shock. So, I had to bring you to my house. Didn't I tell you before that it's dangerous for you to go walk at night alone." I said a bit angry.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You've had gone through a lot of trouble to save me. But thank you too. So that explains the mark I have on my neck."
She said as she got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"My apartment, of course."

"I'll follow you there to make sure you're safe."

"Alright, and I've got one thing to ask."

"Sure, go ahead."

"Did you kill the man who molested me that day in the club?"
I bit my lips as I answered her.

"Yes, I did. The man shouldn't be alive after what he did to you."

"How c-can you kill someone so easily?"

"I'm the leader of a mafia gang, love. I am trained to do these stuff. I am born to this lifestyle. And the rules are kill or be killed."
I said as I took her hand.
"Now, go take a shower. There's a towel for you in there. I will prepare some clothes for you."

"Okay."

"I'll see you down at breakfast."
I said as she nodded her head. I closed the door behind me and went to my office to work.

Y/n's pov:

I'm just lost. I almost got raped and now I wake up in a stranger's bed. I'm gonna take a shower first. I stepped into his large bathroom. If only I was this rich. Sigh.
After I took a shower, I walked inside the bedroom with a towel wrapped around me thinking there's no one there. But as I turned around, I saw Kaleb standing like a statue there. I was actually worried.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Y-yeah I-I am." He stared at my body as I looked down. My eyes widened. I'M ONLY IN A TOWEL.

"GET OUTTTT!!!" I screamed. He immediately threw a dress on the bed and ran outside. So that's why he came into the room, he wanted to hand me some clothes. I seriously thought he was a creep.