The Mafia's Princess

It's been 1 month ever since that incident happened. Kaleb's father, Ramos apologised to me after what happened with my father. I tried my best to forgive him because he didn't know what really happened. My mom and Lily came down from the US to Italy to stay in our family home again. Also, Kaleb and Jackson had managed to get rid of all their enemies that were a threat to the Rossini family and my baby.

Over the past 1 month, Kaleb has taken me out for countless dates and pampered me with love. Mom was able to forgive Ramos and they both became friends fast. And I also sensed a spark between Lily and Jeremy. Jackson had visited his family every weekends. I supposed everyone had their own happy endings.

Today, it was the time to find out about our baby's gender. We didn't really mind if it was a girl or boy. All that matter was that it was healthy.

"Hello Ms. Y/n and Mr. Kaleb. I suppose you are here for your baby's checkup and also the gender reveal."
Doctor Smith said smiling at both of us as we looked at each other nervous and excited at the same time.

"Please take a seat Mr. Kaleb. Ms. Y/n, please lay down on this chair."
The doctor said as I nodded, following his instructions.

"Okay, here we go."
Doctor Smith said rubbing a cold gel around my tummy as I looked at the screen and saw a small human. I teared up and looked at Kaleb as he smiled sweetly at me.

"So now that we now the baby's healthy. We're going to find out it's gender."
I held Kaleb's hand tightly as the doctor excitedly said.

"It's a little princess!!"
He said as I hugged Kaleb.

"She's going to be so beautiful like her mom."
Kaleb said kissing my forehead. We went home after that and told the exciting news to everybody as they congratulated the both of us.

"So have you decided what her name would be?"
My mom asked.

"I have one in mind.......Audelia."
I said as Kaleb spoke.

"Well, I wanted to name her after my grandmother. The woman who started this mafia gang, Valentina Rossini."
Kaleb said as mom nodded her head.

"So how about the name Audelia Valentina Rossini?"
Mom asked as I jumped making mom and Kaleb flinch to my action.

"OH MYYYY... THAT SOUNDS SO GOOD."
I cheered clapping my hands as Kaleb chuckled at me.

"That's one beautiful name for my princess."
Kaleb smiled touching my baby bump.

"And Rosette also found out about her baby's gender. It's a boy."
Kaleb said as I smiled.

"They must be as happy as us."

Time flies as 5 months passed by.
I gave birth to our little girl, Audelia Valentina Rossini. Rosette also gave birth to her little boy, naming him Mateo Rossini. He was a few weeks younger than Audelia. And I'm quite sure that Mateo and Audelia would be great friends when they grow up.

Kaleb proposed to me after one month and now I'm engaged to him. We are planning to get married in another 2 months. Lily finally had the balls to ask Jeremy out and he accepted, they've been going out for about 3 months now. So far, they were great together.

In only a week, I will get married to the man I love and today, I will be trying out my wedding dresses with mom, Rosette and Lily. I came out from the dressing room with this classy dress as mom teared up.

 I came out from the dressing room with this classy dress as mom teared up