The Date

Y/n's pov:

Oh sheet oh sheet, I'm late. I threw all my dresses on the bed to pick the best one. Hmm hmmm, yes THAT ONE! But first, I need to call Lily to tell her that I have a date.

On the phone:

"Hey Y/n. Why didn't you come to school today?"

"Umm because I was sick. But anyways, I called to tell you that I have a date."

"Wait what?! Since when?! And who?!" She eagerly asked.

"I'll tell you who it is the when the time comes."

"Fineeeeee, text me about the date later alright? And don't forget to have fun bestie!!"

"I will Lily..."
I said as I cut the call.

I quickly hurried into the bathroom carrying the dress I chose. I quickly wore the dress and applied my makeup.

Makeup:

Dress:

I let down my hair as I heard a knock on my door

I let down my hair as I heard a knock on my door. He's here. Oh crap. I opened the door and greeted him with a smile. He was finally not wearing a suit. He was wearing something different and that made him look unfamiliar to me. To be honest, I was feeling more attracted to him. And he's also wearing a mask, of course he has to. People would be afraid of him.

"Are you done staring at me?"I got startled when he suddenly spoke

I got startled when he suddenly spoke.

"U-u-mm..."
I got nervous as I looked down.

"Chill, it was just a joke. You should've seen your face. Hahaha" he laughed. I pouted.
"Don't be sad, love. You look pretty." He said smiling.

"Thanks." I shyly said.

"Should we go?"

"Yes." I said as he grabbed my hands. God, his hand is twice the size of mine. We walked towards his car and drove off.

We reached a fancy restaurant that has a long queue. I was about to line up behind the queue when he spoke.

"Follow me." I obeyed him as we walked towards the front door, cutting everybody who was lining up, I actually felt bad.

Kaleb took off his mask as the guards let him in. We sat at an area that was less crowded, I suppose it's a vip area.

"Hey, what do you want to eat?"

"Umm, I'll take anything you order."

Kaleb's pov:

I called for the waiter and began to read our orders out to him. I was too focused on the menu when I realised he was looking at Y/n in a disgusting way and she was not aware of it. I clenched my fists as I said.

"Get your dirty eyes off her."
I death glared him.

"What will you do if I don't?." He smirked. If it wasn't for Y/n, his head would've been blown.

"Look here." I said as I pulled out my gun.
"If you want to live, quit this job and leave.
And if you want to die, I'll help you do it. So which one are you gonna choose?" I said as I chuckled.

"Kaleb..."

"No, babe. He deserves this. No woman should be treated like that." I said still staring at the terrified man.

"I-I'll quit t-this j-job." He said as he quickly walked away.

"Kaleb... just forget about him and focus on me for today, alright?" She asked innocently.

"Anything for you, love." I replied.

"Hmm I've got a question for you. How old are you, if you don't mind telling me."

"I'm 22."

"Oh, I see. I'm 17, still studying in my last year of high school."

"I know."

"W-wait, how did you know?"
She looked shocked.

"Umm, let's just say I have my ways of finding out." I nervously laughed.

Our food came and we began eating. We had some chat about what our favourite things are and other stuff. She looked like a cool person, not like the others. She was different. Plus she is also wise in her words.
She really is the definition of  beauty with brains, she had scored straight A's and was the top 3 student of the school.

Likewise, she asked and learned a lot of things about me. But, I would avoid the questions about my family because the last thing I want is for her to be scared of me. It hurts me to see her terrified of me. This girl is changing me, but I'm not sure whether it is for the better or not.

We finally left the restaurant after 3 hours of chatting, I reached her apartment. I opened the car door for her as she gets out.

"Thank you for today, Kaleb. I really enjoyed it."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Goodnight, Y/n."

I was about to leave before she pulled me pecked my lips. I was frozen on the spot.

"Kaleb? I'm sorry if I kissed you without your permissi-" I didn't let her finish as I held her waist and kissed her gently.

We pulled apart and smiled at each other.
"That was great." She happily said.

"I've got something to tell you, Y/n. I've lik- no, loved you since the day we met. You've made me feel ways that no one has ever did. Y/n, you've just made a Rossini fall completely in your control. I think this is fast but will you be mine?"
I asked her with hope in my eyes.

"Oh, Kaleb. I've never known you have felt that way towards me...I don't like you..."
she said as I saddened. I shouldn't have asked...

"I'm just kidding, Kaleb. That's my revenge for what you did before. You should've seen your face."
She said as she laughed.

"And Kaleb?... I love you too since the day we met. And I would love to be yours."
She said as she pulled me in for another kiss. I smiled and kissed her back.

She left to her apartment as I got back into my car blushing. This girl knew how to make my heart flutter. I kept thinking about her as I drove back to the mansion.

But little did I know, the happiness I have wouldn't last forever. The lifestyle I have won't let me have one.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading this chapter. Please do leave some comments below on how you want the story to continue.