A Long Chat

Kaleb's pov:

I was asking Y/n something when I realised that she had fallen asleep in my arms. Aish, this girl. It was only 4 p.m. in the afternoon and she had already fallen asleep. I slowly removed my arms around her and covered her with the blankets, making sure she was comfortable. I admired her face as I kissed her forehead.

Y/n's pov:

I woke up as I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I looked out the window to find that it's dark and not sunny. What time is it now? I reached for my phone and looked at the time, 2.37a.m.. I tried to recall what happened and how I fell asleep. The last I remember was hugging Kaleb, I smiled at the thought of him.

Wait, that makes me wonder. Where is he? Did he leave already? He probably left a long time ago, how stupid am I to think that he would care for me even if I was pregnant. I pouted and hugged myself when I suddenly heard a noise from the left side of the room. I slowly walked towards that direction and saw a figure sleeping on the sofa. He was facing the other side so I could not recognise him.

I tried to see his face but accidentally tripped and fell on him, waking him up from his peaceful sleep as I finally saw his face. It was Kaleb.

"What happened?"
He groaned.

"N-nothing. Sorry, I-I tripped."
Why the hell did I stutter. He looked at me not believing it.

"You hungry?"
He asked sitting up on the sofa.

"Yes, a little."

"I'll go buy some food for us. Keep the door locked and don't let anyone in."
He said walking out the door, closing it. I did what he said and locked the door. I sat on the bed while waiting for him when I heard a knock.

I opened the door and was greeted by Kaleb holding two plates of fish and chips. I grabbed one of the plate from him and sat on the bed, immediately starting to eat.

"You're lucky that this hospital cafeteria is open 24/7. Anyways, I guess the baby has gotten you very hungry."
He chuckled as I hummed in response.

"Mhmmm... this is delicious."
I said with my mouth full of food.

"This will be the last time you're eating this. You need to start eating healthy food from now onwards."
He handed me a water bottle as I nodded my head.

"So are you planning to tell anybody about this?"
I asked.

"The pregnancy? Well yeah, I am going to tell father first. I'll try to explain it to him and if it's a success... I'll tell Rosette and Dominic."
He answered gulping down the food.

"Oh yeah, how is Rosette doing now?"

"She's doing just fine. She's just having the mood swings of a pregnant woman."
He laughed.

"PREGNANT? ROSETTE IS PREGNANT?!?"
I screamed jumping on the bed making Kaleb flinch.

"Chill girl and sit down."
He calmly said as I obeyed.

"Fineee"

"And one more thing, the doctor said that you will be discharged tomorrow morning. So I will bring you food for your late breakfast. I won't be able to stay for long now because I need to handle the mafia. Jackson will be here if you need anything, okay?"
He explained as I nodded.

"You're gonna leave now?"

"Yeah, rest well. I'll see you later."
He said walking out the door without waving me a goodbye. It's gonna be so boring now without anyone here. I should probably call Lily, I wonder how they're doing now.