Jealousy

Y/n's pov:

(Yawn) I stretched my hands before blinking twice. Yesterday was quite weird, that man was strange. But I cant ignore the fact that someone handsome called be pretty. I blushed at the thought of him. He had long black hair, a lightly chiseled face, his pink lips, and his black brown eyes. Oh god, he is the most handsome man I have ever seen. Wait I need to tell this to Lily. I texted Lily to come over to my house. She said she would be here in 30 minutes.

Finally she arrived

"Hey Y/n, what's up sleepy head, why did you call me to come here so early"

"Lily, you remember that rude man from yesterday?"

"The one from that sports car in black tux?"

I nodded my head.

"What about him?" Lily asked

"So yesterday after I closed the cafe, I walked into this dark alley and I heard a scream, I was terrified actually. I walked to the direction of the voice and found a male figure. I didn't know it was the rude man until he talked. He said he didn't hear a scream and that a pretty girl like me shouldn't be alone at that time."

"So?" Lily said.

"Dude, a handsome man just called me pretty, you know how lucky I am?"

"I'm not sure Y/n. That guy has a bad vibe around him. I can feel it." Lily worriedly said.

"Aish, whatever." I said.

"And by the way, we should go clubbing tonight. It's been such a long time we had a break."

"But I can't come, I've got work tonight."

"No. You are coming. I promise I'll pay for your drinks and everything. Please just come." Lily said.

"Alright alright, just because you said you're paying for the drinks. Do you have a dress for me to wear though?"

"I have just the perfect dress for you. I can't fit this dress anymore because I'm fat. But you can."

"Thank you so much." I excitedly said.

"Let's go to school now."
I said as we got ready for school

Kaleb's pov:

I was sipping on tea in the dining room when Jackson spoke.

"Sir, should we got to the club tonight? It's been a long time since a woman had pleased you."

"Not today, I have some important work."
I said coldly. But I could see Jackson's sad face from the corner of my eye. Maybe I should go, I feel like Jackson and I are more like a boss and his worker rather than best friends.

"Fine, Jackson. We'll go tonight." I said as Jackson's face lit up into a smile.

Time skip:
7.00pm

Y/n's pov:

"Y/n, I'll do your makeup today. I'll make you a fierce beast."

"Sure" I said as Lily picked up her makeup kit from Sephora as she started her work. After she was done, I wore the dress she borrowed me.

This is how I look:

Makeup and hairstyle: