Chapter Six

Larissa's p.o.v*outfits at top*

"Louis for the last time I don't need sexy underwear!!"I yelled to my annoying best friend who was searching through my underwear draw.

"Oh, come on who knows where it can end up to?"He wiggled his eyebrows. I covered my face. Harry smacked my hands away.

"Stop or you'll mess up your make up,"Harry said as he curled my hair. I rolled my eyes.

"Lou trust me it won't get that far and plus Andy's there"Louis shrugged and shut my draw.

"Hey you might end up going to his house and when the lights go out and Andy's asleep "I groaned.

"Shit!!"Harry yelled. I glared at him"Sorry I mean crap,"He said as he took his finger in his mouth.

"Haz are you ok?"Louis said coming over to him. Harry nodded"let me see"Harry gave Louis his hand.Louis kissed his finger"There all better?"I smiled.

"I hate you guys"They looked at me"You're too cute it makes me sick"I fake threw up .Harry and Louis laughed.

"Awee someone's jelly Lou"I crossed my arms.

"I'm not jelly"I pouted Louis and Harry smirked.

"It's ok Ris we still love you,"Harry said Louis nodded. I stood up.

"I love it guys thanks,"I said smiling and giving them both a hug.

"Welcome,wait you're wearing them,"Louis said pointing down to my brown timberlands I nodded I looked down

"What's,wrong with them?"Louis shooked his head.

"Nothing love ,It's just that you don't wear heels for shit huh?"Louis said laughing. I nodded.

"I don't wanna get all dressed up and we go to a burger king,"I said waving my hand out. Louis and I  busted out laughing.

"I wish he would try that shit ,I'll kick his-" Louis started to say before Andy walked in.

"Mommy you look beautiful,"Andy said coming in and running up to me. I smiled.

"Thanks, honey you look handsome too who helped you get dressed?"Andy pointed to himself. I grinned,"Is that so?"He nodded

"Well with the help of  uncles,"Andy said as he smiled at them. I nodded.The door bell rung.

"I think that's Liam,"Andy said running to the door. I shooked my head.

"Guys could you?"I motioned to the door they nodded. Louis turned back around.

"Oh, how long are you guys gonna be out?" He asked me.I shrugged.

"Just text me when you finish," I said grinning .Louis laughed and nods while walking back out the door .I smiled to myself.

"Horny bastards"I mumbled under my breath.I took another look in the mirror"Maybe I'm overdressed .I'll just change ,yeah change that sounds good"I headed to my closet.

"Elizabeth gets your a- butt down here darn it before I drag you myself!!!"Louis yells. I groaned and grabbed my phone and purse. I walked downstairs everyone looked at me and smiled

"Finally, the awkward silence was killing me,"Louis said dramatically .I rolled my eyes and walked over to Liam"Alright you three have fun ok,"Louis said winking at me. I glared at him and walked out the door with Liam and Andy.

Your friend's ,good people" Liam said smiling.I nodded and laughed.

"Ohh they're alright"he chuckled