Chapter Seven

Larissa's p.o.v

"So are you guys dating or Nah?"Nadia said as I helped her find something. I groaned.

"I feel like the only reason you came to Wal-Mart is to bother me about my dating life,"I said handing her the item she wanted. Nadia giggled.

"Maybe"she smirked"Maybe not"She shrugged"I also came to shop just like Liam over there,"She said nodding her head over towards him I turned around.

"Oh gosh,how do  I look?I don't look to dirty do I?"I said as I turned back to her playing with my curls.

"Excuse me miss?" I hear a voice say while behind me and tapping my shoulder. Nadia smirked, I sighed while closing my eyes and turning around

"Yes sir, how can I help you?"I said looking at Liam .He looked up at his phone with a frowned but smiled once he realized it was.

"Well,well,well I didn't know you worked at Wal-Mart"He grinned at me"Today" I nodded.

"I didn't know you were shopping at Wal-Mart"I smiled at him"today"He laughed

"What a coincidence huh?"Liam asked. I laughed and shake my head

"Larissa call me later OK so we can talk about Andy's birthday"Nadia yelled I nodded and waved at her.

"Yes, Andy's  birthday this week"I nodded.

"Ugh don't remind me I have so much to do I haven't even picked A theme for it I only have the weekend? Monday ,Tuesday Monday and half of Wednesday well not really Andy's Teacher wanted me to come and celebrate at school too I don't. Even know if my check's gonna be big "I sighed Liam hugged me. I laid my head on his shoulder

"Let me help"I looked up at him"please I want to,"He said while giving me puppy dog eyes. I smiled.

"Fine only cause you offered.don't let me down ok?"He nodded and saluted me.

"Yes mam"I laughed"oh before I forget. Could you help me with this,"He said as he lifted up his phone"Do you guys have it in stock?"I looked down at the exercise machine. I nodded.

"Yea I think so, come on"I grabbed his hand and lead him to the back of the store.

Liam's p.o.v

I knew Larissa worked today. I just didn't know I would have a chance seeing her in a big store like this."OK so, I believe this is what you're looking for?"Larissa said patting the display. I walked over to her and got a closer look at the machine.

"Yep,"she bent over looking at the price tag her shirt rising up a little.

"$230 wow, well that's not bad if you have the money for it. It'll take months for me to get this"She said laughing. I sighed knowing she wasn't joking.

"I'll take it"she nodded and got out a pen and paper writing down the information.

"I'll be right back OK stay here,"She said as she patted my chest. I nodded and she walked away. I caught a guy staring at her ass while she turned the corner.

"Aye bro your eyes lost or something?"The dude looked away. I guess his GF caught on and slapped him I laughed stupid guys these days. Larissa finally came out with a pushcart and another two men.

"Alright, Li if your ready I can ring you up now"I nodded and moved out the way so the guys could get my item and followed Larissa.

"Alright so your total is $235.09 but if you add the two-year replacement warranty then you're looking at $240 even"I nodded

"Hmm is it worth it?"I asked her thinking about the options . She shrugged.

"If you plan on keeping it that long then yes,"She said .I nodded.

"Alright I'll get it," I said . Larissa nodded and typed into her keyboard.

"$240," Larissa said crossing her arms.I got out my card and Swiped it"Ooh Mr. Payne has a visa card,"She said smirking. I laughed.

"What you don't have one?" I asked as I put my card up.She nodded.

"Oh no, I have one it has batman on it"She pulled out her wallet and showed me her card. I smiled.

"Oh, my god! we're like twins I have the same one"I held up mine .She giggled"I couldn't decide on this one or the toy story on so I got this one. I told myself I couldn't go out with the boys and pay with a toy story card"I said shrugging and chuckling .Larissa laughed.

"I wouldn't Care .I choose Between this and kittens but I got this on because of the sparkles and hey it's batman who doesn't like batman?"I nodded

"I know a few people," I said shrugging .

Larissa huffed."Their shithead's batman is awesome"

 I scoffed in agreement"Right like how can you not like him"she nodded .I heard someone clear their throat.

"Oh, Mr. Fluke hi,"Larissa said to the old man standing next to us.

"Larissa I don't pay you to sit around and chit chat with customers"we frowned

"So Mr. Fluke it won't happen again this is Liam my bo- guy friend "The old man nodded. Was she about to say, boyfriend?I smiled to myself. Well, at least I know she likes me ..... I think?

"Liam I have to go I'll text you"I nodded and gave her a hug before watching her walk away.

"Thanks, guys,"I said as I pulled out of the Wal-Mart parking and started to drive home.When I got home I walk into the house and heard laughing.I looked and saw a half naked zayn and Perrie walking down the stairs .

"Oh god did I come home to earlier?"I said laughing.Perrie blushed and finished putting her clothes on.

"I'll call you later love,"Zayn said chuckling and giving Perrie a kiss on the lips.

"Bye Zayn "He nodded as he opened the door for her"Bye Liam"I gave her a small wave as Zayn closed the door.

"Whats up bro?"zayn said smiling as he went to sit down on the couch .I followed him"Oh how did that date go with what's her name?"

"It's Larissa ,and it went perfectly she's so sweet and funny and ugh"I laid my head back on the couch.Zayn laughed at me.

"Mate I don't wanna burst your love bubble or anything but don't fall too fast for this chick she could be just like Dani"I glared at him"Just saying"

"Zayn you think every chick is just like day except Perrie"He shook his head.

"I do not"I continued to look at him"Ok maybe.... I do sometimes"I nodded.

"No but seriously zayn,I think she's different then Dani"Zayn shrugged.

"Ehh whatever you do bro is your business.You know I'm here for you anyway"I nodded as he got up.

"Hey, Zayn?"He turned around"I wanna take her out on a real date this weekend should I do it or is it too early?" 

Zayn smiled."You never know until you try" I nodded as he went upstairs"Oh don't forget we have a match Friday"He yelled back. I groaned and grabbed my phone.

HEY GUYYYS HOW ARE YA I WAS GONNA MAKE THIS CHP LONGER BUT EHH YOU'LL BE FINE ANYWAY SO TURNS OUT TENNESSEE IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A BIG SNOW STORM AND IM LIKE.OMFG NOO LIKE I HAVE A LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH SNOW AND EVERYONE IS FREAKING OUT GOING SHOPPING AND STUFF AND MY.MOM DIDNT GO CAUSE SHE DOESN'T GET PAID UNTIL TOMORROW WHY DOES LIFE HATE US UGHH GUYS PRAY THAT WE WILL.MAKE IT TO THE STORE BEFORE IT GETS BAD.