Chapter Two

3 months later.....
Larissa's p.o.v

"Well since you're still underage, you can't work the cashier job ,but you can stock shelves today instead of bagging take it as a birthday present."My manager Nolan Said.

 I half laughed and nodded"so just start over there in 3 and work up."He pointed out. I nodded and went to work . So, I proved one point to my parents and that's getting a job. It isn't a lot but, In order to get big, you have to start small so I got my job at Krogers .

My mother agreed to keep Andy after school while I work.I started picking up knocked over cereal boxes when I spotted my two co-workers making out .

"Hey, lovebirds get back to work"I yelled walking over to them. They pulled away Harry looking down at the ground blushed and Louis smirking

"Umm like, how long were you there?"Harry said getting back to work and hiding his face. I grinned and crossed my arms.

"Long enough to know that was an "I miss you"kiss"Louis shrugged and walked over to me wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Or it was an "I can't wait to get him home kiss?"Louis said winking towards Harry.

"Lou words, she's already scarred for life now ,seeing two gay dudes make out and now you're talking dirty, the girls only 15 jeez sorry Riss"Harry said glaring at Louis I laughed.

"It's fine My parents are much worse"I shivered Harry nodded.

"Oh, so your parents are gay too?"Harry asked Louis' face palmed himself.

"No, silly her parents are straight. I saw them before"Harry did an "ooooh"face Louis nodded.

"Larissa"I turned around and saw my mom and Andy. I smiled as they got closer.

"Hi, Mrs. Moore,"Louis said waving at her.

"Hi Louis,"My mom said walking closer.

Andy started squealing when I pick him up."Hi, baby mommy missed you"I gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"Larissa hold him right quick while I go get some fruit"I nodded.

"You have a kid?"Harry said reaching out for Andy I nodded.

"Well, it's something like that. My parent and I found him on our doorstep. 3 months ago and I agreed to keep him so he's mine now"Harry nodded.

"That's so sweet Lou and I want to adopt someday hopefully when we ever get married ,well if we do"I nodded.

"I'm sure you guys will make great parents, wanna hold him?"Harry nodded as I gave him Andy.

"Oi, you're a big boy"I laughed and nodded .Louis came over and started playing with Andy .

"Yea, he is. He eats a lot too, but I'm good with that"Harry and I laughed.

"So have you found out everything about him and his parents?"Louis asked taking Andy and sitting down on the floor with him on his lap me and Harry followed.

"Yes and no. I know his whole name is Andy Eliza Payne I gave him that middle isn't it cute"they both nodded

"But no word on his folks they said the mother gave them a fake name and ran off " I shrugged .Harry sighed.

"That's crazy why would anyone wanna give up such a precious little bundle of joy,"Harry said playfully tickling Andy he went crazy.I leaned over to Louis.

"He really wants a kid huh?"Louis nodded.

"Hey, Larissa if you ever need a babysitting I'm the guy"I smiled and nodded.

The Neighbor[Liam Payne A.U.][completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara