Chapter Thirteen

Larissa's p.o.v*outfit at top*

"Ok, we're lighting the cake at 5,"I told Liam as I watch him bbq, He nodded and kiss my forehead.

"Relax, ok go cool off in the pool"I sighed and smiled.

"Me? you're over looking like you already took a swim, Liam, if you need a break let someone else do it"I said as I wiped some sweat from his forehead.

"Yea man I'll do it,"Niall said walking over I smiled and hugged him.

"Niall I'm glad you could come"He smiled"And you brought candy how lovely"I frowned,Niall laughed.

"Yea and a gift ,don't worry I brought you some candy too"I grinned.

"You're good now"I laughed"There's a table in the ....never mind come on I'll show you"He nodded and followed me into the house.

"So where's the birthday boy?"Niall asked. I shrugged.

"I think in the pool,"I said ,Niall nodded and sat Andy's gift down.

"Dammit,Louis my eye"I heard Zayn yell, Seconds later he came walking in holding his eye and a water gun. Andy came running in seconds later and shot Zayn in the stomach.

 Zayn fell to the floor "Andy man, we're supposed to be best mates"Zayn said as he dramatically fell down on his back and passed out Andy laughed and cheered.

"Andy, no water guns in the house please"I yelled Andy turned around and nodded running back outside.

Uncle Louis,Zayn is dead"Andy yelled.

Zayn started laughing and got back on his feet."Larissa, I like your kid .He's gonna be good at paintball gun wars"

I groaned."Oh, god I'll have to keep him away from Louis then. He has a whole closet full of them he goes every other week"Zayn nodded.

"I could use a partner in crime .Liam doesn't really get into the game like I do,hopefully, Louis doesn't shoot me in the eye with one, though .I'm pretty sure that's way worse than water in the eye"Zayn said laughing .

I nodded"Well, I'm going to go get changed, hows the pool?"I asked.

"Amazing, come in we're playing Marco polo and we need more people,"Ashton said walking in and grabbing some beers. I nodded

"Hey sit out for 10-25mins after drinking that, I don't need you cramping and drowning. I can swim but I can't save you so.."I shrugged .Ashton laughed.

"Yes, mother"He joked while kissing my head and walking out. I sighed, heading upstairs and went to the bathroom to change into my swimsuit. I smiled and grabbed a towel while heading downstairs.

"How cold is it?"I yelled over the music that just started playing.

"How about you get in and see"Nadia yelled .I rolled my eyes and dipped my toe in and shivered.

"Hell no, never mind,"I said as I backed away everyone groaned and yelled. I laughed "I'm just kidding cannonball"I yelled as I ran and jumped in"Well it isn't that bad,"I said as I came back to the surface"Hey stop that"I yelled as Harry started splashing me . I swam over and jumped on his back.

2 hours later.....

"Happy birthday to you"Liam started singing.

"Happy birthday to you"Harry and Niall started after him.

"Happy birthday dear Andy"Louis sang.

"Happy birthday to"Zayn stopped" Youuuuuuuu!!!!!!"Zayn and Perrie sang finishing the rest of the song off with a high note. Everyone cheered and clapped as Andy hide his face in my chest .I laughed.

"I got that shit on camera yes,"Nadia said I high fived her"And that high note ,though you guys should be famous or some shit like seriously"I nodded. The door bell was rung and I went to go get it.

"Guys don't start the cutting without me hold on,"I said as I turned to open the door and was face to face with Liam's ex, Dani and some cops"Oh um hi guys, what can I do for you all?"Asked as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Nothing I'm not here for you,"She said ,I frowned.

"Ok,then who are you here for?"I asked.

"My son and husband"

Hi guys sorry for the shoooorrtttt chp and a cliffhanger don't  worry next chp on its way