Chapter Four

Pic of Andy at top
Larissa's p.ov 5 hours later.....

I took a nap after watching Andy play with Liam in the water .I yawned and sat up on the couch .I see my mom sitting on the love seat reading a book.

"Evening sleeping beauty,"My mom said laughing. I half smiled.

"Where's Andy?"I asked looking around for my curly haired son.

"Over at Liam's"I nodded and grabbed my shoes"It's five are you staying for dinner?" I nodded again as she sat her book down and went to the kitchen.I followed her.

"So who's this Liam person apparently you and andy like him a lot,"I said taking a pickle from the pickle jar.

"Yea he does work around the house for me and andy goes out there and helps him and stuff he's a good lad and I hear he's single,"My mom said winking at me.I shook my head and laughed.

"Well he's pretty cute but not my type"My mom looked at me"for all I know he could be gay"I laughed my mom shooked her head.

"Nope, he's straight"My jaw dropped as my mom smiles.

"Jeez mom what else do you do know about him?"she smirks"Nevermind,"I said shivering we laugh"Well I'm going to get Andy"She nodded.

"Bring Liam over too,"I sighed and nodded putting on my shoes and walking next door .I rung his doorbell and pulled out my phone .I groaned as I noticed I was still in my pj's which was a white tank and some red short shorts might as well call them booty shorts. I was trying to pull my shorts down when Liam answered.

"Need some help?"He said smirking and looking at my lower half. I shifted my legs.

"Yes actually"He nodded and came closer reaching for my waist. I slapped his hands away"I was talking about Andy"His lips formed an o shape as he moved out the way.I faked smiled and went through the door.

"He's upstairs"I nodded and continued walking .I opened a door that led me to a bathroom.

"Oops wrong door, damn nice bath"I mumbled.

"We can try it out if you like?"I jumped as Liam came behind me.

"No thank you,"I said closing the door but that didn't make anything better because Liam didn't move so now I'm a sandwich between the door and him.

"You know love if you wanted to be this close to me you didn't have to use the door as an excuse,"He said as he placed one hand on the door and the other on my hip he inhaled my scent"Vanilla smells good on you"I slowly nodded.

"I know it's my favorite"He hummed"Umm can you move now?"He slowly pulled away"Which way?"He nodded over to the right.

 I nodded"Thanks,"I said as I finished my mini mission and opened the door. Andy was laying down watching tv. He spotted me and smiled.

"Mommy look, I'm watching toy story and guess what his name is Andy too,"Andy said point at the kid on tv. I grinned and nodded.

"I see you're enjoying this movie, want me to get it for you?"He nodded fast. I giggled"Maybe I'll get it for your birthday"He cheered and came over to hug me and ran over to Liam.

"Did you hear that Liam? I'm getting toy story now we can be matching toy story buddies"Liam laughed and picked him up.

" I heard ,alright buddy mommy's taking you away from me go get your shoes ok?"Andy nodded as Liam  sets him down and Andy goes to finds his shoes.

"Does Andy's father come around?"Liam asked me as soon as Andy is out of sight. I sighed"I'll take that as a no ,wow what a no good"I nodded.

"He really is well, both of his parents"Liam nods

"Mind telling me what happened"I just shrug.

"He's not really my kid, let's just say I took him in when he had nothing"Liam nods.

"Well, that's sweet of you "I nodded.

"Thanks"He smiles Andy came running back in. Liam picks him up.

"Wow there Andy slow down mommy's not going anywhere"Andy giggles as Liam tickles him.

"Alright let's go,oh Liam my mom invited you over for dinner"He nodded and sat Andy down so he could put on his shoes"Nice shoes"I complimented him. he smiled.

"Thanks wanna borrow then sometimes?"He joked. I smirked.

"Actually yeah I could use some timberlands in my closet"He laughed and stood up grabbed Andy's hand.

"Be a good girl and maybe I'll buy you some"I laughed.

"Who's said I was gonna be around to be one?"Liam shrugged and smirked.

"Trust me you will"I rolled my eyes and walked out the door .Liam followed behind me locking his door.

"Mom I'm back,"I said as I walked into the kitchen she smiled at me and returned back to cooking.

"I see the food not done, though,let," I said sadly .My mom nodded

"How much longer I'm starving"I placed my hand on my stomach .My mom laughed.

"About 15 to 20 mins I have to make the mac and cheese,"I nodded and walked out of the kitchen. Liam and andy were sitting on the couch.

"Well dinner it's gonna be ready in another 20 mins so Andy lets's get you washed up"Andy nodded and walked upstairs.

 I turned to Liam"Well you can just chill or whatever you do when I'm not here so yeah"He nodded and continued to watch tv.

Liam's p.o.v

I watched Larissa walk away outta the corner of my eye. I can't say I don't have a crush on her she was indeed beautiful but, I'm sure she has someone plus she wouldn't want someone like me .I sighed and started flipping through channels.I settled on a music channel just my luck my ex-girlfriend pops up Danielle Peazer. Oh great. I said as I turned the channel.