Chapter Five

Larissa's p.o.v*pics of Nadia,Luke,Aiden,and Nadia and Larissa's outfits

I stood outside waiting on Andy to get out of school,which was in ten minutes.I had my headphones in blasting fall out boy.I looked up and jumped when I saw two inked up colorful people standing in front of me.

I raised my eyes to see what the green hair girl was saying"I'm sorry what?"she rolled her eyes and took off my headphones.

"Still, the same Larissa from high school remember me, love,Nadia"My eyes widen as a smiled crept on both of our faces.

"Nadia oh my freaking gosh how are you?"I said giving her a hug she hugged me tighter.

"Good,good wow you changed,red hair"She picked up a strand of my hair"I like"I laughed and looked over to luke.

"I see you finally punked out Luke" Nadia grinned as Luke laughed.

"Hello Larissa I see you finally grew into your skin,"He said as he gave me a hug .I laughed.

"Hasn't she Luke ?got shorts on showing off them super model legs"Nadia patted my legs. I giggled.

"Oh, hush I'm still the fat girl from high school you're the one looking like a punk supermodel "she laughed"luke do you still talk to the rest of the gang?"He nodded.

"Yea"he answered"We actually hung out with them last night"I nodded"you should come and hang out with us sometimes"I shrugged

"I don't know,"I said as I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear Nadia frowned.

"come on it's been forever since we seen each other. I been trying to contact you after I moved but I couldn't ,now we can catch up" Nadia said .I sighed.

"Fine, I'll have to check my schedule and see if my mom can babysit"Luke looked over at me.

"Wait little ms. Innocent has a kid?"Luke smirked.Nadia hit his chest.

"Shut up Luke .May I need to remind you how long it took you to lose your v-card"Luke stayed quiet"Exactly,now Larissa,I have a kid too"

I gasp"Yeap little old Aiden he's a hand full but I love my little chipmunk"I giggled.

"Awe I have a son named Andy"Nadia smiled the bell rung as loud chatters off voice came out,"Great minds think alike huh"I chuckled and nodded.

Andy spotted me and came running a little boy was beside him.

"Hi mommy,"Andy said as I picked him up and gave me a kiss on the cheek .I smiled.

"Hi, andy how was school?"  I asked him as he unwrapped his hands from my neck and gave me a thumbs up.

"Good, mommy I saw Liam today"I raised my eyebrow.

"Oh, really where?"Andy pointed over to the courtyard Liam was over there cutting the grass in. I nodded.

"Aiden it this your friend from school?"Luke said holding Aiden in his arms .He nodded.

"Well look at that our kids know each other now that's awesome we can go on a lunch date sometimes, " Nadia said I nodded.

"Daddy I'm hungry,"Aiden said

Luke nodded and turned to Nadia"Go ahead I'm coming"Luke nodded.

"Nice to see you again Larissa,"Luke said half hugging me .I smiled and nodded andy waved to Aiden.

"Mommy, can I go see Liam?"Andy said pointing over at him. I nodded as he ran off.

"You should let Andy spend the night with Aiden sometimes. He could really use some company"I nodded"He had a twin but she didn't make it"Nadia looked down.

"Awe Nadia I'm sorry"I gave her a half hug.

"It's fine I mean not everyone is made out to be a twin" She shrugged. I nodded.

"You can always try again"I winked at her she blushed and giggled.

"Trust me Luke doesn't know I have"I laughed and gave her a high five"Well I have to go ,got two hungry penguins in the car,here give me your number"She gave me her phone .

 I put my number in"See ya girl" I waved to her as she left.I walked over to the courtyard where Andy was watching Liam cut the grass .Andy looked up at me and smiled.

"You ready to go kiddo momma's hungry and I'm pretty sure uncle Harry cooked something good" He nodded"Where's your backpack?"He pointed over to the school's front door oh Andy,"You think you can be a big boy and go get it?" He nodded.Liam walked over to me.

"Hi,"He smiled.

"Hello love"I smiled back"You look beautiful"I blushed.

"Well thanks ,you look all sweaty"He laughed

"Yea I guess so,"He said taking his shirt and wiping his forehead.

"You know you should really stop wearing white shirts when doing yard work"He looked at me while taking a sip of water.He shrugged.

"My whole closet is filled with them"I nodded.

"So I'm taking your gonna wear one when you take me out?"I smirked as his eyes widen.

"Wait you're letting me take you on a date"I nodded his face lit up"trust me. I won't I'll clean up I promise"I smiled and nodded.

"So what time should I be ready?"I asked standing up.

"Well you and andy should be ready around 5 "I nodded and raised my eyebrow"What can't take one and not the other"I grinned.

"True"He laughed.

"Hey, I almost got his approval to date you" He winked at me. I busted out laughing.

"And what makes you think your gonna get that far?"I asked amused.

Liam smirked and walked out to me."I have faith, plus I really like you"I looked down blushing.

"Liam mommy says we have to go,"Andy said pouting .Liam laughed and rubbed his head.

"Don't worry Andy we can hang out tomorrow when I take you and mommy out"Andy's face lit up.

"You said yes!"I giggled and nodded Andy came to hug me"Yay thanks, mommy I love you"I laughed.

"Love you too baby now come on we have to get going tell Liam bye,"andy went over to Liam. He picked Andy up and hugged him.

"Bye kiddo sees you soon be good for mommy"Andy nodded into his shoulder .Liam put him down and andy ran over to me.

"Bye Liam," I said.

"Bye beautiful see you tomorrow at 5"I nodded And walked over to my car with andy.

Liam's p.o.v

I watched how Larissa admires Andy and how they connect. I can tell she's gonna be a great mother when she has her own.The way she cares for Andy makes me feel sad he doesn't have a father figure in his life. I wanna change that I mean, after all, I am his father even if they don't know it yet.