Chapter Nine

Larissa's p.o.v*pics of everyone's outfit at top*

"Harry for the last time you're not taking my kid anywhere that has wild animals again!!!" I yelled .Harry groaned.

"How was I supposed to know the monkey was gonna try to grab him?"he pouted I rolled my eyes

"You gave him a fucking banana in front of the monkeys, you shithead of course their gonna try to grab him!"Harry huffed.

"I had a banana too and they didn't attack me,louis's"Harry said as he pulled his hair.

"That's because you're like the monkey over lord or some shit,their not gonna attack their leader"I smirked.

 Harry stopped doing his hair."You know you're not funny you virgin hamster"I fake gasp.

"I prefer bunny thank you very much and at least I don't suck on bananas for a living"I fought back.

"Honey it'Louis's ok get it right"I looked at him and busted out laughing .Harry followed along.

"Oh god I love you Haz,"I said trying to control my laughter.

"Love you too Ris,"He said chuckling and getting up "But if you ever need to learn how to eat a banana ,Liam's exactly give me a call"Harry said winking at me and leaving the kitchen my eyes widen.

"Oh my god harry"I yelled as he busted up laughing again"Louis get your dirty boyfriend"I yelled.

2 hours later....

"Andy are you ready?"I asked as I wipe off the sweat on my forehead. I looked around and saw he was gone. I groaned "Great Andy run away in the gym"I sighed and turned off my bike and grabbed my exercise  bag and walked around to find him.

Liam's p.o.v

"Another fight,another win huh Payne,"My trainer dan said I  nod"Keep up the good work and ice that shoulder"

"Yea don't wanna be sore for your date tomorrow"Zayn teased.I rolled my eyes.

"Who's the special lady Li?"Dan said. I looked down and smiled"Ooh it's like that?"He smirked and laughed. Zayn joined in

"No it's not like that you dirty bastards,"I said laughing.

"Well i'm out ,see you at home Liam!"Zayn yelled as he left.

"Yea I should be heading out to see ya, Payne,"Dan said grabbing his bag and leaving"Monday morning be here"I nodded it was only me left in the locker rooms.

I decided on taking a shower. After I got done I threw back on my basketball shorts and my yellow Lakers jersey and gathered my gym stuff. I heard feet running into the locker room I look over and saw Andy.

"Andy, what are you doing here?"I said bending down to him.

"Hiding from mommy" He giggled.I laughed.

"Andy,where are you?I give up ,you win"I heard Larissa yell. I shushed him.

"Go hide ok"Andy nodded and ran farther into the locker room.

Larissa's p.o.v

"Dammit Andy"I mumbled as I went into the men's locker room"Hello anyone here?"I said praying I don't walk in on a man changing and walking in further.

"Hey your not supposed to be in here,"A voice said causing me to fly back against the lockers I look to my right and saw Liam cracking up.

"That's not funny dipshit"I pouted as he walked over to me and trap me against the lockers.