Chapter Eleven

Liam's p.o.v

I woke up and saw the other side of the bed empty,I sighed she left. I groaned and ran a hand through my hair. I guess she did hear me last night. Well looks like I won't be able to see them anymore .I slammed my hand down on the bed next to me and stared at the ceiling. I heard my room door open and closed.

"Go away"I heard a scoff.

"And to think I made you breakfast,fine I'll just eat it all by myself"I shoot up as Larissa was standing hands on her hips and a tray next to her on my dresser.I sighed as she walked over to me and sat on my lap. It was silence before Larissa spoke up.

"I heard what you said last night"I looked down and started drawing circles on her bare leg.

"Go ahead give me your worse"She sighed and I waited for the harsh words to leave her lips.

"How old were you ?"She asked. I was surprised that she didn't chew my ass off.

"I was younger than you actually and I was with my ex ,Dani"she nodded.

"I had Andy since I was 14"she answered .I nodded.

"Why aren't you yelling at me and telling me about how much of a bad father I am?"She raised my head.

"Because..... You're not"She shrugged"You may not have been there for Andy when he was born but you been there every since you found him again . I'm not gonna be an ass and bash on you about that .I have seen other parents who are worse than you . I wanna say I'm proud of you"Larissa  said as she leant down to kiss my lips. 

I smiled into the kiss."Thank you,Larissa and I'm sorry again for not telling you earlier that I was Andy's dad .I thought if I did you wouldn't let me see him ever again"She shook her head.

"What, no I wouldn't dare do that"I nodded"You looked sad when I came back in,why?"

"I thought you left me"She laughed and fixed her red bandana on her head.

"Never I just went to over my mom's house to get clothes, took a shower and met your roommate and his  gf  their good people" She smiled.

"Then I cooked everyone breakfast well now ours is probably cold now"I laughed as I placed my back against the headboard .Larissa was still on my lap"Plus why would I leave my phone here?"She said pointing over to it while reaching over to get it.

"You know you weren't lying when you mentioned you had all white shirts in your closet,"Larissa said pulling at the tank top she was wearing.

"Actually,this was in my closet,"I said pointing to the shirt I had on"and it's cream"

She giggled"Darn, how did I miss that?"

I laughed and reached my hand up to rub her cheek."You have on soft face"

Larissa smiled"Well thank you have soft hair,"She said as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Thanks to Zayn's hair wash"I laughed she nodded while playing with my hair with her eyebrow raised"What?"

"I'm trying to mess your hair up but ,it's still perfect"She pouted and rested her hands on my chest I laughed and combed through my hair"How?"

"I don't know" I shrugged. Larissa rolled her eyes and got on her phone,she started grinning"What are you doing?"

Larissa just held her grin on her face."Nothing just changed my lock screen"I raised my eyebrow.

"I wanna see," I said looking over her shoulder .Larissa stood up.

"I'll show you later I have to go,"She said as she bent down to kiss me. I bite her bottom lip as she pulled away and got off me. I watched as she pulled her pants on and gathered her things . I got up and walked her to the door but stopped her before she left"Yea?"

"I never asked you to be my girlfriend"She laughed "So Larissa will you be my girlfriend?,"I said grinning.

"Yes Liam, I will"she giggled as she hugged me and left I watched her hop in her car and pulled off waving I waved back and shut the door

"I like her Li,"Zayn said behind me while munching on an Apple. I laughed.

"Is that before or after she made you breakfast?"I said while walking back upstairs.

"Both!!"He yelled out. I laughed as I pulled out my phone . I had an Instagram notification .I opened and grinned. Larissa had taken a picture of me.

@Larissa_moore:"Wishing I looked amazing waking up like my boyfriend love you, babe, @fakeliampayne"

I laughed and commented under her Picture. 

@Fakeliampayne:"You sneaky girl I knew you were taken a picture trust me. I love you but I'm getting my payback".

I sent off my comment and laid back down falling back to sleep.

Larissa's p.o.v

"I knew it!!"Harry yelled. I rolled my eyes"Andy looks just like him doesn't he Lou?"I bumped Louis's shoulder.

"Huh ?oh yea he does"I laughed.

"Louis ,are you tired?"I asked him as he closed his eyes and laid his head on his hand.

"No"Harry and I  looked at him.

"I keep him up all night because he was playing a scary video game,"Harry said laughing.Louis frowned.

"Did not, I just wasn't tired"I shook my head.

"Go to sleep Lou the bags under your eyes are starting to grow larger," I said laughing.

"Fuck off"Louis growled.

"Yep, you need sleep mr.grumpy gills"I pinched his cheeks . Lou glared at me.

"I'm keeping the kid and kicking you both out of my house,"Louis said as he got up and walked away.

"You love us too much!!"I yelled.

"That's the problem!!"He yelled back. I laughed.

"Now that we found Andy's dad, what's next?"Harry asked. I sighed.

"Finding a way to tell a five-year-old his best friend is his dad"

Fav pic of Liam at the top like yas just imagines waking up to that ok I'm done I'm killing myself I gotta stay alive to finish the book lol. Btw guys sorry for the short chp hope you still like it