Chapter Fourteen

Liam's p.o.v.

"I want some cake now," Andy said pouting.

"Me too," Niall, Luke, and Louis said making me chuckle and nod.

"Hold on guys, let me see, what's going on?" I said as I jogged into the house. I saw Larissa standing at the front door frowning.

"Larissa what's wrong?" I ask as I approached her she looked over at me, wiping her tears.

"Liam, honey, there you are. Where's my son?"Dani asked. I scrunched my face up.

"Umm, my son is waiting on his mother and father to come and watch him cut his cake"Dani laughed"What are you doing here?"

"I came to get my family now go get my son,"Dani said.

"He's not your's anymore"Larissa snapped. Dani glared at her.

"He came outta me, not you ,stay outta this you are nothing but a kid. You don't even have any legal papers on him"She smirked. Larissa walked closer to Dani.

"I know more about parenting than you doYyou wasn't even there for his first birthday you're nothing but a stranger to him"Larissa yelled, "if anyone's his mother it's fucking me."

By that time I heard footsteps and everyone was slowly creeping in.

"You do not know what's it like to have a kid at a young age ,you don't know me ok. I had to live with knowing that I had to choose between him and my career"Dani said crying. Oh god the fake tears ,Larissa don't fall for it.

Larissa scoffed,I sighed."So your heartless ass chose the other over your own blood, wow,I mean you could've proven people wrong by showing you can be a mother and a dancer"Dani rolled her eyes.

"Well I'm sorry to break it to you princess but ,not everything a fairytale,"She said patting Larissa's head"Liam, get your stuff and andy we're leaving"

 Andy came running over to us."Mommy, what's going on?"Dani groaned.

"That's not your fucking mom kid ,I am"Larissa and I  huffed .Andy looked at Larissa"And Liam's your dad"Dani snapped.

 If looks could kill Larissa would have murdered Dani right now"Oh you haven't told him, wow and you call me a bad parent"Dani said throwing her hair over her shoulder.

"He's only five you prick,"Nadia yelled Dani looked over at her.

"Do I know you?No, I don't so stay outta this"Dani sassed. Nadia scoffed.

"How we get to know each other then?"Nadia said walking over but Luke held her back and shook his head while nodding over to their kid in his arms ,Nadia sighed and nodded.

"Give me my boy"Dani demanded,Larissa held andy closer to her as he held onto her neck.

"Mam, do you have any proof that he's legal yours?"One of the officers asked Larissa.

She shook her head."No, I don't sir"I sighed.

"Then you have to give him up to his real mother," The officer said.

Larissa shook her head and sighed.

"C-can he least says goodbye to everyone?"The officer nodded"Alone"

Dani rolled her eyes and walked away."5 minutes"She yelled.

I walked over to Larissa and Andy as she sat on the floor and cuddled him while wiping tears from her face.

"Mommy don't cry,"Andy said looking up at her and wiping her tears.

"Oh gosh ,I can't do this,"Perrie said while getting up and leaving the room wiping her own tears. Zayn followed her.