Chapter Three

Larissa's p.o.v

4 years later.......

"Mom,mom,mom,mom"I groaned as I hear someone call my name.

"No Andy you have to do it like this"I sighed as it got quiet but that was gone when the bed started moving"moooooommmmmm wake upppppp!!!"I yelled and opened my eyes andy and harry was jumping on my bed laughing.

"What?"yelled Andy fell down beside Me.

"You were right uncle harry it worked"I glared at harry. He just cheekily smiled and hopped off my bed.

"Isn't Lou the one supposed to teach bad habits?"I sighed and sat up as Andy came into my lap.

"Morning momma"He kissed my cheek ugh it's hard to stay mad at him when he's just too cute.

"Morning boo .Why up so early?"He smiled.

"I wanna go to grandma's house now"I yawned and nodded Andy handed me my phone"See it's time to go" I looked down and smiled.

"Ok your right go tell one of your uncles to help you dress ok"he nodded and ran off my bed. So just a recap of what happened over the 4 years .When I turned 17 I moved in with Louis and harry just until I find my own place and I got a different job I work at Walmart haha big change that is .But on the weekends I work in the Children's place in the mall so who gets free kids clothes this chick.

 Andy is 4 now and Louis is teaching him school while studying for his last year in college. Harry's in college to become a bakery chief or something like that all I know is Loui,Andy and I eat very well in this house.

I stretched and got out of the bed Andy came running in and plopping down on my bed.

"Mommy, can we go swimming today?"I turned towards him while washing my face.

"Umm I don't know yet son let me see if I don't have to work"he nodded "Hey"

He looked at me"How about I hook up the slip and slide at grammy's house and you can invite your friend David over?"Andy smiled big and nodded

"Now go find your shoes and let me take a shower then we're ready ok?"Andy took off to find his stuff. I laughed and started my shower,stripping my clothes and stepping in. I grinned in relief as the hot water touched me.

"Mommy I'm ready,"Andy said running into the bathroom.

"Wow you're like superman kiddo, let me finish washing up and we'll go"I yelled behind the shower curtain.I finished up my shower and got out drying off and putting my bra and panties on in the process.I brushed my teeth and walk into my room I saw Louis in my beanie drawer"Hey Mr." I yelled .He jumped and turned around.

"What I couldn't find my red one so I'm stealing yours and black lace who's the lucky guy?"I looked down  and blushed.

"No one Lou, I'm still single"I sighed .He nodded.

"Don't worry you'll find the right one"I smiled and nodded.

"I know now get out"he chuckled and left. I walked over to my closet and pulled out a black t-shirt with grey jeans and a pair of Louis's vans eh he won't notice and a black beanie .After dressing I decided on no makeup today and comb out my hair and walked downstairs. Andy and Harry were downstairs eating breakfast and watching SpongeBob. Louis came walking out if the kitchen with some tea.

"Hey are them my shoes?"I smiled

"Is that my beanie?"He just looked at me then smiled.

"nope,"I frowned as He smirked and sat down next to andy.

"Come on Andy lets go"He rose up from his seat and ran over to me.

"Umm didn't you forget something?"Louis said placing his hand over his heart acting like he was hurt.

I laughed as andy ran back to him and hugged him and Harry.

"Bye guys"I yelled as I shut the door .I helped andy into the car and got in"off to grandmas house we go!!"andy cheered as I turned up the radio. As I pulled up into my mom's driveway I heard someone mowing the lawn.I helped andy out again and he ran into the house. I chuckled and followed behind him .

I caught a glance at the person mowing my mom's lawn ,well just his back and muscle he had on a white tank that was stained a black snap back and some blackish grayish basketball shorts. I was about to greet him but he had his headphones in .I shrugged and went into the house. Andy was in the kitchen eating a cookie"Hi mom"I gave her a hug and kiss"Hey where's my cookie?"I pouted andy put his hand out I leaned down to bite a piece of"Mmmm thank you"He smiled.

"Hey Andy, Liam's here,"My mom said. Andy nodded hopping off his seat and running towards the side doors .I turned towards my mom.

"who's Liam?"she smiled.

"Oh, he moved in next to us two months ago"I nodded"He's cute too,"She said nudging my shoulder. I playfully groaned and walked over to the fridge

"How about you go take him some lemonade out it's really hot out too I'm pretty sure he's thirsty"I sighed and nodded pouring two glasses and walking over to the side doors.

"Larissa you want some shorts and a tank top to go outside in?"My mom said wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and went outside. I saw Andy and Liam over by the water hose.

"Liam wanna meet my mommy?"Andy said smiling up at him .Liam nodded and turned around I smiled as I came closer"mommy meet Liam"I waved.

"Hi nice to meet you"He nodded"Umm my mom wanted me to give you this"I gave him his lemonade. damn, he was fine alright Larissa no social awkward with boys speak up.

"Thanks,"He said. That's it I'm dead he's British lord Jesus. I mean Harry and Louis is British so, I should be used to it.

"Umm, I'm larissa by the way"He smiled and nodded.

"I know your mom talks about you all the time"I laughed.

"Yea mom's always talk"he chuckled and nodded.

"Mommy can I get the slip and slide out"I nodded as he points at it.

"He's a good boy"I looked over at Liam and nodded.

"Yea, so are you from here?"I asked.

"Well consider I have a British accent you should've to guess not,"He said laughing I scoffed

"Well, smartass you could have an accent and still be from America it's all about the DNA"He nodded.

"Ooh you're a smart girl I like," He said winking at me . I smirked and walked away. Liam grabbed my waist"You live around here?"I shrugged.

"Maybe,maybe not,"I said smirking and looking him dead in the eye and leaving his grip but he pulled me back into his chest.

"I can always ask andy,"he said in my ear .I giggled.

"Yea like a 4-year-old would know" Andy came running over to us shirtless.

"Mommy and Liam come on it's ready"I nodded.

"You go ahead honey, mommy's not getting in"I hear Liam laugh behind me.

"What's so funny?"I said turning around my face expression turned into a blank stare as Liam took off his shirt.

"Well, right now your face and you're too scared to get on the slip and slide"I crossed my arms.

"Am not and I notice you have a scar on your stomach under that second roll"I smiled as he looked down.

"Actually sweetheart it's called abbs wanna feel"He grabbed my wrist and put it to his stomach I sighed.

"Oh that's a nice jelly roll you have now if you don't mind I have to watch my son play in the water,"I said as I walked away.