Chapter Twelve

Larissa's p.o.v.

"What the hell do you mean we can't get the toy story playhouse?"Nadia yelled at the man behind the counter. I hide my face under my hand as Calum laughed.

"I'm sorry mam, but the last one was rented to that woman over there,"The man said pointing to the middle age women smirking at us

"Lose the smirk before you loose your face,"Nadia said snapping at her making the lady jump .I sighed

"Sorry mam, she's on her period,"I said while grabbing her arm. Nadia huffed.

"Bruh I'm not on my freaking period that was last week,"She said smirking .I rolled my eyes"I'm pissed cause this bitch got the last toy story playhouse and you asked first." The lady huffed and held her chest and started walking over to us

. Oh ,shit please don't say anything crazy lady.  Nadia had a history of fighting,only because she's bipolar and people used to pick on here in 9th grade before she snapped that one day and everything went crazy from there."Lady what are you talking about it's not for me you ignorant-"

"Nadia!"I yelled at her once I snapped out of my thoughts .Nadia looked over at me"Let it go,it's fine ,come on"I said while grabbing her and Calum's hands and leading them out of the store.

"Well that was interesting,"Calum said I nodded"Guys I have to get something out of my car be back,"He said as he took off jogging

"Come on let's go to forever 21 I need a new swimming suit,"Nadia said while grabbing my arm and pulling me through the strip mall with her.

1 hour later...

"Nadia that one's nice now can we go"I hear Calum beg I laugh and try on my last swimsuit I would be helping her out but I picked some out just to try on and get away from her . I have been in the changing booth texting, Liam .After sending him a text I stood up in the mirror and bit my lip.

"Hmm,"I hummed.I might just have to break and buy me a swimsuit. I can't go swimming in shorts and tanks forever. The swimsuit was nice it was a black two piece with the sides in strings"I'll ask Nadia"I said as I open the door"Nadia?"I whispered yelled but only Calum appeared with bucked eyes.

"Oh god I'm sorry," He said.I blushed as he still stared at me.

"Umm it's fine well you're not Nadia but I'll guess you'll do ,how does it look?"Calum gulped."I mean, I feel like it's too plain but, I don't want anything too revealing" He slowly nodded

"Well, yea but it will make your tan look good," He said, smiling. 

I laughed."When I tan I turn into a freshly baked cookie." 

"Well, I'm pretty sure it's hot, I like it"He winked at me .I giggled

"I can tell,"I said pointing down at his pants. Calum looked down and walked away as I busted out laughing . I shut the door back"Wonder if Liam likes it?"I said as I took a few pictures and sent it to him. I smiled to myself and took off my swimsuit and put on my clothes and went to go buy it.

Afterwards, Calum, Nadia and I  walked to Starbucks. I leant against the counter, waiting for our drinks and soon or later Calum came and against me . I felt something hard press against my butt. "Wow, you don't wanna take care of that in the bathroom?"I joked as I turned around.

 "Sh...don't move." He said, pushing himself closer to me"I gotta try to hide this.." He said, looking in between our bodies at his...little friend. "So, pressing yourself harder against me will help?!" I said, sliding my hand down his torso and pushing him away. 

Calum shrugged."It's your fault"I looked up at him.

"How?"I laughed

" If you didn't look so fricking hot in that black bikini, this wouldn't have happened," He said, pointing down to his pants. I laughed and looked at my phone and laughed harder.

"You're not the only one, apparently, Liam likes it too,"I said while blushing Liam had sent me a pic of his little problem also . 

Calum raised his eyebrow"Liam?"I nodded.

"Yea my boyfriend,"I said smiling Calum gasp and back off of me.

"Oh my god ,I'm so sorry,oh my good you're taken.I didn't know that damn, I feel bad I'll just think of dead cats or something ."He said and awkwardly walked away with his drink.

"So you and Liam finally together? That's nice,"Nadia said smirking.

"Yea I already told you that," I said giving her a blank face.

She shrugged"I don't really pay attention to people"

I nodded"I notice you kinda do have a short attention span"She glared at me , I smile.My phone. buzzed"Hey guys can I catch up with you guys later ?Liam wants to meet up with me,"I said . They nodded as I gave them hugs.

"Hey, Larissa sorry about the whole boner thing doesn't tell Liam, ok I really don't wanna get my ass beat, Nadia says he's a boxer "I laughed and nodded.

"I'll hold it until you piss me off"he frowned as I just laugh.

Another hour later....

I drove to the address Liam gave me and gasp.It was a big, beautiful brick house on a hill  with a gate around it. Liam waved to me at the front door as I parked the car ,turning it off and getting out .I walked up to him and gave him a hug"Hi baby"

"Hello,  Mrs.I'm going to send sexy pictures to my bf and turn him on"I laughed and looked down.

"I see you fixed your problem"I smirked. He chuckled.

"Yea, but I wish it was you that helped me, though,"Liam said while drawing circles on my lower back. I blushed.

"So this house is amazing is it yours?"I asked him.

"Sadly no it's my trainers. He asked me to look over it while he was out of town for two weeks"I nodded and looked around "Nice huh?"

"Yes it's amazing,"I said while looking over at him.

"So, did you get the playhouse?He asked me while leading us to the kitchen.I shook my head.

"Nope "apparently" I did air quotes"Someone got it before me"I rolled my eyes and sat down in a chair ,Liam nodded.

"How about we have it here?"I looked up at him"I mean if it's gonna be a late party might as well make it a good late party right?"He smiled. 

I looked up at him"Right"I smiled.

"And we have a pool .Come on its perfect and later after everyone leaves and Andy's sleep we can get in the Jacuzzi"He winked at me. I laughed.

"Alright let's do it,"I said grabbing his hand.

hello peeps this is basically a filter chap so yea the real stuff happens next oh and btw this book is ending soon idek about a part two