Chapter Eight

Larissa's p.o.v*pics of everyone at the top*

"Ok so 1+1=?"I asked Andy as I bite my bottom lip waiting on his answer.Andy placed his head in his hands then jumped up.

"2!!"He yelled I cheered and have him a kiss on the cheek.

"Correct good job honey,"I said as I patted Andy's back. He smiled.

"Larissa I'm stealing Andy from you today Lou and I are taking him to the zoo"Andy's eyes lit up at Harry's words. I pouted.

"Awe darn fine"Andy gathered up his homework and ran to his room"Walk young man"I yelled .

Harry laughed and came to sat down in the spot where Andy was sitting."You owe me I'm buying you some time to go shopping for Andy's Birthday" 

 I nodded"Thanks but I wasn't planning on going until tomorrow"Harry shrugged.

"We're going to the zoo!!!"Louis yelled running down the stairs. I laughed.

"Yea you guys are"Louis's face lit up as he did a fist bump with the air.

"Oh I gotta change"me and harry nodded

"Yea Lou you can't go in your pj's"harry joked. My phone buzzed.

"Well while you guys are gone, I guess I'll be out with Nadia"Harry nodded"she's outside now gotta go"I gave Harry a kiss on the cheek as the others came down the stairs .

Andy came over and gave me a hug and kiss."Mommy ,why aren't you coming?"I smiled.

"Mommy has things to do for your birthday,"I said smiling and pinching his cheek. Andy smiled.

"Yay, are you going out with Liam?"Harry and Louis smirked as I blushed.

"Nope not this time,but I saw him this morning"Andy nodded.

"Alright, I'm out , be safe guys, Harry don't get my baby attacked by monkeys"I yelled as I walked out the door. Nadia was sitting on the hood of her car with a familiar face.

"Finally, what took you so long,where's Andy?"Nadia asked as she hopped off the hood.

"He's going to go with Harry and Louis today . I was helping him with his homework"She nodded .I looked at Ashton"Ash long time no see. How are you?"I asked as I hugged him. He laughed.

"I'm great ,you still look the same"  Ashton said laughing.

"I would say the same but..." I paused. He laughed "I mean I like it, no harm it suits you .I love your hair."I said as I got into the car.

"Thanks, I like yours too.You should add some more color to it,"Ashton said while getting in the back .I shrugged,

"I might"He nodded "Where's the baby?"I asked Nadia.

"At home with Luke and Michael,"I nodded.

"Wow, you guys still talk to him?"They both nodded.

"The whole gangs still together,"Ashton said. I nodded.

"That's nice,"I said while turning to look out the window"Where are we going?"

"To the mall, Ashton and I  were  planning on going to bug a friend. He works in a candy store"I nodded. Minutes later we made it to the mall ,Nadia walked ahead of me and Ashton.

"So what's it like having a kid?I almost had one sophomore year but my ex  Girlfriend lost it,well that's what she told me"Ashton said shrugging.

"Hard work I tell you"He laughed and nodded"But I couldn't ask for anything better,"I said smiling.

"That's true .I salute you, my mom's a single parent and she still needs help raising my brother and sister. I work extra shifts and help her out"I patted his back.

"Thanks and that's sweet of you Ash"He nodded and held the door open for me"Thanks"I smiled,"Now where did Nadia go?"I laughed. Ashton pointed over to the left. I followed him.

"Nadia this isn't funny I swear if you post them pics,"A tall blonde Irish boy said pouting."Calum stopping eating the candy and help me!"He yelled. I laughed and he looked over at me"Oh hello welcome to Genies sweet shop"He smiled sweetly  at me.

" NADIA MONIQUE KYLEECE Ray stops terrorizing the poor boy" I yelled.She paused and looked at me.The boy laughed.

"Nadia m-,"The boy said smirking.

"Finish the rest Niall and I'll hang you by your dick and post these pictures"Niall frowned.

"So harsh,"I said walking over and putting my arm around Niall"She's harmless Niall,I think you look cute" I winked at him.

"Ehh not as cute as me,"Someone said putting their arms around my waist. I raised my eyebrow and looked up holy shit it's my crush from 9th-grade Calum

"H-hi"I stuttered out Calum laughed.

"Hello Larissa I haven't seen you in awhile," Calum said grinning down at me .I nodded

"Yea" I mumbled. Calum smiled and let me go. Nadia smirked at me .I rolled my eyes.

"Oh Niall this is Larissa,Larissa Niall"Nadia said.

"A little late don't you think,"Niall said I nodded and laughed. Nadia shrugged.My phone started ringing. I answered it.

"Hello"

"Hi love"I grinned.

"It's Liam huh"Nadia mouthed. I giggled and waved her off walking out of the store.

"Liam, how are you?" I asked through the phone.

"Great and you?" Liam asked back.

"Same"It was silence for awhile before he spoke up.

"So, I was wondering if you were free Saturday. I know we kinda just hung out but-"

"Yes,"I interrupted him. he laughed

"How do you know I wasn't gonna say something crazy Like wash my car!" Liam said laughing a little.I giggled.

"As long as I'm with you I don't care"I mumbled, He chuckled .Oh, crap I said that out loud.

"Really well then Saturday ,we'll wash my car"He joked"No I'm kidding love. I want to take you out for dinner if that's OK,and if you can't find a babysitter ,Andy can come too"I bit my lip and smiled.

"No I'll find a babysitter, so what time?"

"I'll pick you up around 6:30, I made reservations"

"Oooh, fancy Ok. I hope you're not trying to impress me cause, We could stay home and eat take out. I wouldn't mind"I laughed Liam joined in.

"Well I was but"I shook my head and smiled"I really wanted to go to that new restaurant I heard they have good steak"

"Sounds good so I'll see you Saturday"I grinned widely 

"OK see you soon love oh,and wear something fancy but not too fancy"

"Got it!" I nodded as if he could see me.

"Alright tell Andy I said hi and I miss him"I giggled

"OK bye"We hung up and I couldn't stop smiling. I turned Back around and jumped Nadia was behind me"God how long were you there?"

"Long enough to know we need to go shopping come on"She grabbed my hand"Guys we're going shopping be back"They nodded

"Wait, Larissa, if you come back and I'm gone here's my number,"Calum said while writing down his number. I nodded and took it"Oh and my birthdays next month come please"He smiled.

"Sure I'll will"I smiled at him while he sends me a toothy grin"Bye guys nice meeting you all"I yelled as Nadia pulled me out of the candy shop.