Chapter 6

After a fun little weekend trip to New York City, Nancy and Vernon are ready to go back to their busy lives in Seoul. They board their plane at JFK Airport, bound for Incheon International Airport. Once arriving back in Seoul, they parted ways and went to their dorms where their members were patiently awaiting their arrival. Vernon walks through the door to see his members holding up an adorable hand-made sign, saying: Welcome back, Vernon! We missed you!! Then, there was also the phrase written in Korean underneath it: 돌아온 걸 환영해요, 버논! 우리는 보고 싶었어요! Joshua was the first to ask,
"So, how was your little vacay to New York City?"
"It was great. Nancy and I had a great time." Vernon said.
"Aww, that's nice. I saw on twitter that you gave her a ring." Joshua said.
"She already posted it? Wait, what?" Vernon asked. He panicked a bit and checked Twitter immediately.
"I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's just a picture of Nancy holding your hand and the ring is in frame." Joshua explained.
"Yeah, I can see that. Hmm, I guess it's fine. She can post whatever she wants to after all." Vernon said.
"I love the freedom you give in your relationship." Joshua said.
"Yeah, I don't like holding back a passionate person." Vernon said.
"That's so cute." Joshua said.
"Thanks, man. Well, I'm ready to get back to work if you guys are." Vernon said.
"We've just taken the weekend off and ready to have you back to work." S. Coups said.
"Ah, I see." Vernon said.

Meanwhile in the Momoland dorms. . .
"Oh my gosh, welcome back!" Ahin said.
"Thanks." Nancy said.
"That ring is beautiful. Did Vernon give that to you?" Ahin asked.
"Ah, yes. He did. I love it so much." Nancy said.
"Did he like. . . Propose?" Ahin asked.
"No, no, no. He said he's not ready to take that step yet. I mean, we're already insanely busy with our groups. It would be crazier to think of marriage right now." Nancy explained.
"Yes, I get that. With both of you being in very popular, constantly working, groups, it's better for the both of you to take things slow." Ahin said.
"You always gave the best advice." Nancy said.
"I just want the best for our precious maknae." Ahin said.
"Thank you~" Nancy said, hugging Ahin.

Both Vernon and Nancy were welcomed back to their groups, and will now continue their activities with Seventeen and Momoland. While Seventeen decided to take the weekend off, Momoland did not, so Nancy only missed out on a few things. They are ready to welcome her back and have her continue working with them. For the next few months, Nancy and Vernon made themselves busy with award shows, world tours, and fan meets. All while trying to maintain this relationship at the same time. Since they're used it, and have made it work before, they have confidence that their relationship will work until it meets its end. As much as they don't ever want to think about breaking up, they've seen it happened to other idol relationships. Sometimes, they get so busy that it becomes impossible to keep up a relationship. Then, what gives them a glimmer of hope is HyunA and Dawn. They have been dating for so much, and it's rumored that they might be engaged, but nothing official has been said about that. Vernon and Nancy strive to have a relationship as strong as HyunA and Dawn's. They will keep going for as long as they can.

Vernon and Nancy really enjoyed doing concerts with their groups, then when their activities are over, going on secret little dates around Seoul. They're making the best out of the circumstance they're given, and they're making it work very well. Despite having a very busy schedule every day, they are still able to make time for their relationship. They are determined to make it work for as long as possible, or until they get married. That would be the ultimate goal for both of them.

*Vernon & Nancy's 2nd Anniversary*
The following 6 months or so, Vernon and Nancy were getting ready for their 2nd anniversary. Even they can't believe it's almost been 2 years already. When their anniversary rolled around, Vernon took Nancy on a little weekend trip to Tokyo, Japan. They've always gone on tour in cities in Japan, but they never got the chance to have their own time to vacation there. They're always on the go while on tour, so they rarely get time to explore cities around the world. Once arriving in Tokyo, Nancy was humming Lost In Japan by Shawn Mendes. It is quite fitting for where they are right now.

The first thing they do is go visit Harajuku. They always loved Japan for the various places they could go to in Tokyo. This city is so colorful and there are so many places to go in Tokyo, it's hard to get to everything in a single weekend. After visiting Harajuku for a bit, they then visited the Tokyo Tower. They went all the way to the top. Nancy looks out at the city of Tokyo and says,
"This really reminds me of the view at N-Seoul Tower."
"They are really similar, yeah." Vernon said. He hugs her from behind and kisses her.
"I love you so much. Thanks for bringing me here." Nancy said.
"No problem. Anything to make you happy." Vernon said.
"As soon as our lives quit being so insame with our groups and such, let's think of our future together." Nancy said.
"I'm thinking that once we can both get a hiatus from our groups, that's when we'll really be able to allow our relationship to flourish." Vernon said.
"That was very well said. For now, I believe we can just have fun with our groups." Nancy said.
"Yeah, for sure." Vernon said.
"It's been fun being with you all this time." Nancy said.
"Yeah, I've never had this much fun in a relationship before." Vernon said.
"There's much more fun to be had." Nancy said with a wink.