Chapter 9

*8 1/2 Months Later*
When Seventeen and Momoland each finished their tour, about 8-9 months later, they met up in their newly established office that they'll use for the YouTube channel. They thought to put their office between their two entertainment companies. Pledis Entertainment is located at 06097 5 Bongeunsa-ro 67-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul (44-20, Samseong-dong). MLD Entertaiment is located at: 2F, 135-gil 29 Seongneung-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. Both the companies are located in Gangnam, so it would be best to have their office in Gangnam as well.

Nancy and Vernon went hard at work, editing their tour videos together. All the fun little clips they took, then once those were finished being put together, they put the two separate videos into one video. The video is a little bit long, but they thought it would be worth to watch all the way through. Once they finished editing their video, they uploaded it to their channel, which now has over 1,000 subscribers. They are very proud of the fanbase they were able to build as they made their YouTube channel and slowly built up a legit channel.

On this day, Nancy and Vernon's 3rd anniversary, they filmed a special anniversary video. For once, they decided to stay in South Korea. They visited Nancy's Korean hometown of Daegu, just for the heck of it. They had to wait until their activities were finished before they could go to Daegu. It's the evening now and something has been sitting in Vernon's pocket all day, that he doesn't know if today is the right day, but at this point, three years into his relationship with Nancy, he knows for sure now that she is the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with. Vernon had it all planned out perfectly. . .

While visiting Eworld, a fun little theme park in Daegu, and at night, the park is lit up beautifully, Vernon plans his proposal to Nancy. As they were just casually talking, Vernon had invited both his family and Nancy's to be there for the proposal. Of course, they wouldn't miss the opportunity to see Nancy and Vernon become engaged. Nancy and Vernon passed by the giant heart statues and Vernon thought, this is place. This is where I want to propose to her. Vernon pauses for a moment, obviously very nervous. He grabs Nancy's hands.
"Nancy McDonie, you have been in my life since my childhood, and now you have become the love of my life. I am completely in love with you, and I am so happy to have you with me for the past 3 years. I couldn't picture myself with anyone else in this entire world. I truly believe that you are my soul mate. That on that very day we met at our model shoot, that we were just destined to meet again. Guess what? We did. We fell so in love, Nancy. I want to love you for the rest of my life so," He pauses to get down on one knee,
"Will you marry me, Nancy?"
In the background, Woozi is singing Miracle from The Tale of Nokdu to match the mood of this situation. At first, Nancy doesn't know what to say, but then, she nods her head frantically, screaming,
"Yes! I'll marry you!"
"Yes? She said yes!" Vernon exclaimed, after putting the beautiful, expensive, engagement ring on her. They hug it out, then share a romantic kiss. Both the families of Vernon and Nancy applaud this beautiful moment.

Then, the rest of the members of Seventeen and Momoland pop out from behind bushes and rides to say congrats to their members. This obviously scared Nancy, she asked where they had come from.
"We couldn't miss this proposal for the world." Ahin said.
"You were watching the whole time?" Nancy asked.
All the Momoland members nod.
"Well, guys and gals. . . Nancy and I are going to get married soon. What's next?" Vernon asked.
"Momoland celebrated their 7th debut anniversary last November." Ahin said.
"Seventeen celebrated their 8th debut anniversary." Joshua said.
"I'd hate to say it. . . I think we will have to call it quits in our groups for now. Just take a hiatus for have the wedding and get settled. You know?" Vernon asked, repeating in Korean for anyone who needed a translation.
"We support your decisions to take a hiatus for yourselves." Ahin said.
"Yay! Big brother's getting married!" Sofia exclaimed.
"Little sis is finally getting married." Brenda joked.
"What do you mean I'm finally getting married? You're literally the same age as Vernon." Nancy said.
"That's true." Brenda said.

Everyone leaves Eworld and go back to Nancy's parents' house. There were a lot of people at the McDonie house. On top of all 13 members of Seventeen and 6 members of Momoland, there is also Vernon's little sister, Sofie, and Nancy's big sister, Brenda. That's one more thing that Vernon and Nancy could bond over, the fact that they both have sisters. They all hung out, catching up on everything they missed while having this crazy idol life, and rarely getting a chance to visit home and their family. They all had a lot of fun, chatting and catching up on things.

The next day, Vernon and Nancy began planning their wedding. Nancy was still riding the high of her engagement that is still very fresh in her mind. They really wanted to have a wedding in either America or Korea. They could meet somewhere in the middle, like Hawaii or something. The actual halfway point between Korea and America is Alaska, and they're pretty sure that having a wedding in Alaska would be odd to them. After a long discussion, talking about it all day, they finally settled on an American wedding in New York City. Since Nancy spent some time in Ohio, and Vernon barely remembers his childhood in New York, they thought it would be a great place.

More Than Friends ~ Vernon x Nancyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें