Chapter 7

"Oh really, now?" Vernon asked with a smirk.
"Ah, yeah. We just haven't gotten the chance to. . . You know. . ." Nancy said, a little embarassed to say the word.
"It's alright, you can say it. I'm pretty sure I know what you mean." Vernon said.
"We haven't. . . Slept together yet." Nancy said, blushing so hard that even her ears turned red.
"Ah~ that." Vernon said, smiling and laughing a little.
"I mean it's fine. We are always so busy after all." Nancy said.
"True. Sometimes I feel bad that I am always so busy." Vernon said.
"It's alright. We'll find time eventually." Nancy said.

Nancy and Vernon leave the Tokyo Tower then head to their next destination. All the different cafes in Japan always fascinated Nancy, so she wanted to try to go to some of them. There are loads of different and weird cafes in Japan. A few examples are; Yaoi Cafe, Butler Cafe, Cat Cafe, Maid Cafe, Ninja Cafe, Alice in Wonderland Cafe, etc. Since there were so many to choose from, Nancy and Vernon had a hard time choosing just one. The Yaoi Cafe was one of the weirder ones on the list, and they were a little hesitant to go there. Just because it is wildly different from anything they've seen. The only thing they can compare it to is Yuri On Ice. That's the first thing they thought of when they heard the word 'yaoi.'

Nancy finally decided that they can't experience the entirety of Tokyo without seeing the weird side of the city. They are going to the Yaoi Cafe because they've heard so much about it, and it honestly sparked curiousity in them. Vernon looked up the address of the Yaoi Cafe. They wandered the streets of Tokyo, asking locals for directions and where exactly to find this place. After some time, they finally found the cafe in a secluded alleyway. They could see why they wanted to hide this place away from the public so much. It's such a popular tourist attraction, but it's hard to find. It doesn't make that much sense, but at least they found it.

Nancy and Vernon walk up the stairs and knock on the door. They are greeted by the actors and staff members of the cafe. Their names are Leon Kurose, Kakeru Itagaki, and Momo.
"こんにちは、バーノンです。" Vernon said, introducing himself in Japanese.
"こんにちは、ナンシーです。" Nancy said, introducing herself in Japanese.
"こんにちは、レオンです。" Leon said, introducing himself to Nancy and Vernon.
"はじめまして." Vernon said(Nice to meet you)
"私の方もお会いできてうれしいです." Leon said(Nice to meet you, too)
Then, Leon continues on, explaining the rules of the cafe and whatnot. Once all the rules and such are explained, Nancy and Vernon are allowed to ask the students to do various romantic and cute things, by ordering it on the menu.
"This is definitely going to be entertaining." Nancy whispered.
"Yeah, I've never seen anything like this." Vernon whispered back.

The first thing that Nancy orders the students to do is the Pocky Game, or in Japan, it would be called: Konpa(コンパ). It is a game played between two people. Nancy has to choose two of the three students to play this game together. She also has to pick who is a top and who is a bottom. Nancy chooses for Leon to be a top and for Momo to be a bottom. By their reaction, it seems as though that they don't usually play those positions, rather the opposite. Despite this, they will do as Nancy asks because it's all part of the experience. Leon and Momo begin casually chatting between each other. Then, after a bit of chatting, they pick up a pocky and begin eating it. They get super close to each other. Nancy is squeling with happiness. She is really enjoying this.
"I think you're enjoying this a little too much." Vernon said, laughing.
"What? It's so cute. I can't." Nancy said.
"Alright, alright. I'll let you have this one." Vernon said.

Leon and Momo finish the pocky game and Leon is the winner. Now, it's Vernon's turn to choose an activity for the students to do. Vernon looks through the menu, thinking for a long time, trying to choose what he wants to see. He's not sure what he should choose, so he allows Kakeru to help him. They look through the menu together and finally choose something. They decided to play Jenga with a punishment. Whoever loses has to eat sushi with a lot of wasabi on it. Nobody wants to lose this game, so they'll all be hyperfocused on their task. The three students set up the jenga tower, and now it's ready to play. Leon, Momo, and Kakeru allow Vernon and Nancy to go first. Nancy goes first, smoothly taking a bottom piece and placing it on the top. Vernon goes next, going for the middle, very carefully and slowly taking a piece away, putting it on top.

They got super far into the game. The one person who caused the tower to fall was Nancy. She screamed when it happened, then looked sad, staring at the fallen tower.
"It's okay. I'm not gonna let you bare this by yourself. I'll eat some with you." Vernon said.
"You really don't have to." Nancy said.
"Trust me, I want to." Vernon said.
"Aww, かわいいですね!" Leon exclaimed(Cute!)
"いいえ……" Nancy said, shaking her head and laughing(No. . .)
"あなたたちは一緒にいて可愛いです。" Momo said(You two are cute together)
"ありがとうございます." Nancy and Vernon said in unison(Thank you)

They finished eating the spicy sushi, drowning in wasabi, and decide that that would be all for today. In order to leave the cafe, Nancy and Vernon must say,
"Gekō shimasu!"(I'm leaving school!)
Once this is said, Nancy and Vernon can be on their way. They said their goodbyes to the lovely students/staff members. They really loved that experience and would go back if the opportunity would come up again.