Epilogue

*Years Later*
Vernon and Nancy moved the family to America so that Naomi and Noah have some exposure to America. They moved when Naomi was in her first year of high school, at age 14. Noah is 12 at this time. Vernon and Nancy decided to move the family to San Francisco, a nice, vibrant, diverse city in California. They felt as if Naomi and Noah needed to go to high school in America because it would help them learn English over again, and give them good exposure to American culture. Growing up, Vernon didn't really spend that much time in America. On the other hand, Nancy actually spent a few years of her childhood in Columbus, Ohio.

By Naomi's junior year of high school, she realized her dream of being a dancer. She took classes every since she was in middle class, so her dream of becoming a world class dancer has been realized. Noah is a freshman at this time, and he's realized that he wants to be an idol like his parents. He began practicing singing, rapping, and dancing in middle school and by the time they moved to America, he was becoming quite good. Vernon was the first one to notice that Noah wants to become an idol.
"Son, is this really want you want? I mean, I was an idol for years, it's not easy." Vernon said.
"I really wanna do this, dad." Noah said, insisting that this is his dream.
"Alright, alright. If you really want this, I can send you to a performing arts high school." Vernon said.
"Can you please?" Noah asked.
"I'll do some looking around. I'll find a school for you, okay?" Vernon asked.
"Aww, thank you so much, pa. You're the best." Noah said, hugging Vernon.

Vernon told Nancy about how Noah wants to become an idol. When Nancy heard about this, she was a little hesitant to transfer Noah from his ordinary high school to a performing arts high school. Vernon said that Noah really wants to do this, that is his true dream. If Vernon and Nancy can make it happen, then Noah will be the happiest lil boy. After some long discussion, Vernon and Nancy decided to transfer both Naomi and Noah into San Francisco High School of the Arts since both of them have a dream that is in the arts. When Naomi heard that she is transferring to an arts high school, she said,
"Wow, this is everything I wanted. It's just, I made so many friends in high school. How can I just leave them behind?"
"It'll be find. I'm sure you can keep in contact with them and meet up later." Nancy said.
"Alright, you do have a point there." Naomi said.

With that, when their first semester at their regular high school was finished, they transferred to San Francisco High School of the Arts. This school is a bit further away from where they live in San Francisco, but the drive to the high school and back will be worth it if they're working hard towards their dreams. As soon as they walked into the school for orientation, since they're going for the 2nd semester, there are already plenty of students who have mastered their craft. Naomi immediately found her people, the dancers, and Noah became familiar with those who are also fresh and want to become singers and rappers. At first, Naomi and Noah were bullied by some people for being Asian, Vernon and Nancy were frustrated. They thought they got over this issue a long time ago, but racism never seems to go away. Despite this, Naomi and Noah can be stronger than the bullies and prove to them that they are an infinite's times more talented than them. Their parents are former K-pop idols for Christ's sake.

By the end of her time at San Francisco High School of the Arts, Naomi had mastered dance and got her diploma, with a major in dance. She will now go on to attending a university of the arts back in Korea. Noah found lots of friends by the time he was in his junior year. He even found someone he fell in love with, someone who is also half Korean and half American. Her name is Paige Kim. Her dad is Korean and her mom is American. They bonded over the fact that they both want to become idols. They will face the tough decision of what company they want to choose and if they'll even be able to date when they do join a company. They'll probably have to wait until they debut to even think about dating again.

While doing a performance for an assembly at the school, there were a few people from various entertainment companies, there to scout people for their companies. The companies included; JYP, SM, YG, Pledis Entertainment, AOMG, P NATION, Big Hit Entertainment, MLD Entertaiment, DSP Media, and Cube Entertainment. Noah was aware that his dad, Vernon, used to be under Pledis Entertainment for Seventeen, and he contributed to one of the biggest K-pop groups of Vernon's generation. It would be a little intimidating for Noah to join Pledis because of his dad's legacy. They would probably also recognize Noah's last name, remember the Chwe name.

On the other hand, there was MLD Entertaiment, which was Noah's mom, Nancy's former company. Noah only knew of one or two male groups they made. Other than that, he only knew of his mom's group, Momoland. By the end of Noah's performance at the assembly, Noah was called down by the representative from SM Entertainment.
"Chwe Kyungsoo." She said.
"Yes? Me?" Noah asked.
"We would like to offer you an exclusive contract at our company." She said.
"What company is it?" Noah asked.
"SM Entertainment, sir." She said.
"What?? You're like, one of the biggest companies in the industry." Noah said.
"That is true. Would you like to take our offer?" She asked.
"If it's SM, then yes." Noah said.
"Please follow me. You will need to sign a few papers." She said.
"Oh, okay." Noah said.
"Noah, wait!" Paige exclaimed.
"Huh? Babe, whatcha want?" Noah asked.
"Is that the rep from SM Entertainment?" Paige asked.
"Yeah, why?" Noah asked.
"I just signed their trainee contract. We're going to the same company!" Paige exclaimed.
"What? Yes!" Noah exclaimed. Then, they share the cutest kiss.
"Uh, if you two are going to be trainees at our company, you absolutely need to break up. We don't want our trainees to be in relationships." She said.
"Really? Aww." Noah said.
"It's the rules." She said.