○New Relations(1)○

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Decorations, lightings all set. The building was covered with beautiful decorations. The parents were wantung their marriage to be plain and simple, but their son had something else in mind.

And by their son we mean jungkook here, who wanted his father's marriage to be a grand one. To tell the world how important his fathers happiness is and he was gonna welcome his happiness with a grand celebration .

And to yoongi, this was a purely drama to tell world anything. Because he agree with his mom's demand of simple marriage. But he didn't said anything to jungkook about this lavish celebrations,but just did whatever his brother wanted.

 But he didn't said anything to jungkook about this lavish celebrations,but just did whatever his brother wanted

Mr jeon's (well, i forgot his name so-lets deal with it~) pov -

Huff, how annoying I thought trying hard to tie this stupid piece of cloth. Why is it so hard to tie a tie? Aren't they supposed to be tied? I untangled both ends before i just tied a knot on it, thinking it would look normal under the collar.

But no, why do i look like i have been in a fight with some boys and i ruined my tie in that fighting process? I thought and a chuckle left my mouth, imagining myself beating the shit out of some young boys.

I raised my hands and flexed my biceps in the mirror proudly. But soon my eyes fall on the reflection of a judging face in the mirror and i frowned, turning around and facing him.

"Are you high?" jungkook said with an eyebrow raised, making me gasp feeling offended. "NO! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?! AM I LOOKING HIGH!?" i shouted but his facial expressions still remained as the resting bitch.

"thats why i asked. You looked like you have snort crack" he said with an eyeroll. "wtf? We don't snort crack?" i said absent minded. He looked at me with suspecting eyes before he said "how do you know that?".

"I have read it somewhere" i said adverting my eyes. "where? I want to know which education source provides these information" he said placing his hands on his waist. Fanfictions? I made a fedup face before continuing to struggle with my tie, trying to avoid the conversation.

"why do you look like you have been beaten up by some gang?" he said and I exhaled heavily. "What. Do. You. Mean?! I am clearly looking like a man who beaten shit out of some gang!" I said annoyed. How can he say something like this? I being beaten? I imagined the same earlier fightscene with me as the one being beaten, and - no no, I can't imagine that!

" yeah yeah. keep telling it to yourself. Now come here" he said pulling me in front of him and started working on my tie.

"it's good that you are getting married today, at least I will not have to babysit a 49 years old then" he said with a sigh.

"Yah ! What Do You Mean Babysit ?! I Am An Adult And I Can Handle My Own STuFfS , I Don't Need A Babysitter Anyway!" I shouted out of anger but he just smiled while continuing to tie my tie.