○new Relations(2)○

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

It looks like Yoongi can not sit in piece today ,he swear that he didn't know these things were about to happen or he would have just stayed in bed and pretended to be dead.

"Don't make me repeat myself . Didn't you say today is my day and you'll do whatever I'll tell you to then why can't you let me do 'this' ?" luna whined while holding a fluffy brush filled with glitter ,trying hard to reach the eye of the struggling boy .

"exactly! 'your' day.so, you should be the one to apply makeup ,not me!!" he tried once more to tame the lady whose hand was just inch away from his eyes and so does the brush.

And now his hand started giving up on the struggle and droop in the side indicating his defeat . He sat with a sigh ,giving his mother pleading look to at least let him look like a human because he didn't want to go around being a colorful clown.

YOONGI'S POV-

'I swear to god, if she made me look like a clown!!'I thought

'I swear to god, if she made me look like a clown!!'I thought. I was literally using all my self control to restrain myself from getting up and running away right then .

This is such a torture , each swipe made my heartbeat rush . I was mentally preparing myself to accept whatever is going to come next .

Shutting my eye close while tying my hands into fists hoping this to end soon . My eyes fluttered open as soon as I heard the word 'done!'.

I jumped to look what am I looking like , I wasn't expecting much but I still wanted to look decent .

"ah!I look good" I wondered loudly looking at m reflection in the mirror .

I was looking better than jut decent ,soft glitter spread on my eyes , lips tinted the lightest shade of pink but still clearly visible on my lips , hair curled perfectly giving me an idol look .

"of course you look good . You just don't trust me" eomma said with a childish pout ."it's-" I was about to say something but her next words made me stop and my head snapped in the direction of the door.

"Ain't I right kook?? he's looking good right? " she asked from the person who just entered the room ,making him visibly confused before he turned his head to confirm what she actually meant.