○Unexpected Things Are Going on○

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Yoongi took heavy footsteps toward the group of chattering people . He took the farthest seat to avoid any unnecessary conversation with the girl.

"it's been so long ~ and you still manage to look so ugly~" she singsong nudging jungkook who sat beside her.

"it's stupid how you're the only one who think I'm ugly" jungkook stuck his tongue out.

"No, I do agree with her" Mr jeon said giving her a high five and the hall filled with laughter and jungkook's complains.

Yoongi looked away. His fingers fiddle as he heard the conversation fade away and soon his brain was occupied with thousands of questions.

They seem close. Yoongi was sure she was the 'girlfriend' of jungkook Mr jeon once informed about. But why was she suddenly here, her feminine scent irked him.

He snapped back to reality when he saw someone wave their hand in front of him to get his attention. He looked at the person with wide eyes but they soon got narrowed when fell on the person.

"w-what?" he asked looking around, everyone's eyes were stuck on him. "you looked lost. Do you need anything oppa?" she asked bending a bit to come on face level with yoongi. Yoongi cringed at the term she was addressing with but bit his tongue to show least reaction.

"I'm fine" he whistered looking away to show disinterest in the ongoing conversation. And the fork slowly walked away again taking a seat beside jungkook who looked at yoongi concerned.

"are you sure?"jungkook asked and yoongi nodded looking away.

" he said he's fine. Why are you bugging him? You really are annoying"she said punching his firearm making him jolt suddenly.

"yah!" he threatened and yoongi looked at them again.

"how's your therapy going? Or, is it completed" jungkook asked sounding serious now.

"fuck, don't get me started on that. Every now and then they told me about me having new issues. I was tired, left midway. And seriously they didn't even do much other than asking boring questions. In my opinion I'm feeling better than all those therapy summed up just by talking to you "she blabbered.

Yoongi's eyes stuck on the upward arched lips of the younger. How he looked at her in admiration.

" yah! Don't flatter yourself. Even if I love you, but I would still kill you. And oh lord, oh lord I'll feel bad for that " she said dramatically wrapping her fingers around jungkook's neck.

"I'll leave. I don't feel good" yoongi announced before walking off.

"is it bad? Do you need my help?" jungkook asked holding his wrist, while his eyes looked at yoongi.

"what?... He doesn't look that bad. And how would you help him duffer! You don't even know how to tale care of people... It sounds weird.." she snickered with her whole body.

"she's right. I don't need you. You should stay with your friend here" yoongi said in a bitter tone taking his hand off him.

"tell us if you need something" she offered with a sweet smile and yoongi bolted towards his room, ignoring her.

He removed those clothes and got into something comfortable. He looked around the room being well arranged again. Now, that is why the lady deserves respect.

He walked to the bed and lay down slowly. He felt cold. Pulling up the blanket on his body he closed his eyes. It was still uncomfortably cold. He looked around confused.