○Car Ride○

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Laying on the bed and starting at the wall, what an interesting thing to do. But yoongi can't do this now, not when his mother is yelling at him, while pushing the curtains aside.

Letting the warm sunlight invading his room and fall directly on his eyes, making him groan in annoyance. "eomma~ what are you doing~?" he whined pulling the blanket over his head to block the bright sunlight.

But it was soon removed from his face and he groaned loudly, sitting up on the bed. "get up and get ready. Otherwise, you will be late yoon-ah!" his mother said ruffling his hair.

Yoongi's pov-

"but I don't want to~can't I just skip class for one day?" I asked frustrated. It's really annoying how I can not even decide what to do in my life.

"yes, you can. But not today. Today is your test, remember?" she reasoned with an assuring smile. Of course, test. I don't understand why am I so dumb, it's like I could have made any excuse but no. I made this rubbish excuse and now I have to go to college, otherwise she will know how much of a liar I am.

I rolled my eyes before I nodded unwillingly. "but, can't I just not take the test? Trust me! It's not that important. It's just-" I was about to finish but my eyes fall on her face, which was looking at me with suspicion.

As if she is trying to catch me red handed, making it crystal clear that I can't be saved now." I think I should go before I get late for my 'test' "I said with a sigh before I ran out of the room, to get ready for the college.

'what the fuck' I thought before I tossed the last pink tshirt on the floor

'what the fuck' I thought before I tossed the last pink tshirt on the floor. Really? I can't believe my wardrobe doesn't contain any black clothing? It's just filled with these stupid pastel  colours and I am definitely not gonna wear any of these baby colors.

I sighed before I pulled the drawer, hoping that Eomma might have kept my black clothes there. And they are here, I pulled them on making my ghostly pale skin hide perfectly.

"yoon you- oh?" Eomma stopped, looking at the room and I did the same with guilty eyes. "I-i am sorry. I'll clean them before going-" I offered but she waved her hand in front of her face, signaling me to not worry.

"okay. So, let me tell you, my son is looking very handsome today. it's been so long since I have seen you in black. I-I just hope there is nothing w-wrong" she said with a concerning eyes. There awd a silent question underlying.

"of course not. I am perfectly fine. And you know too that your yoongi is fine" I tried to convince her but that suffocating look was still prominent on her face . "o-okay now,i think i should leave! " I informed before I left the house,to avoid her further questions.

I don't have any idea, how many times I have cursed silently today. But i am sure about one thing that the teacher in front of me is making me want to curse at him loudly for disturbing my precious sleep." do you understand yoongi-shi?" he asked and I nodded, without knowing what he is talking about.