○New Relations (last)○

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"I have been searching for you since forever! And 'here' you are! Seriously!?" luna exclaimed holding Yoongi's arm with a dramatic sigh.

"I was..?" yoongi stopped mid sentence not knowing what to say, seriously what could he say? That he was with 'jungkook' or was here because he was trying to escape the marriage? No, that's not even an option for him.

"lost?" luna asked and received a small nod from the porcelain boy. "I have been searching for you since forever! I swear, it felt like i am alone in the deserted Island when I couldn't find you, not even jungkook was here!" luna complained shaking her head, making yoongi feel as if he has been caught red handed but her next sentence was enough to set Yoongi's racing heart on ease" Not even Jackson! I am sure he must be playing around with girls. This guy is unbelievable seriously! He's been asking for you ever since he arrived.

saying "where's my best friend? when will I get to meet him properly?" AISH! And now look who's invisible!? " luna continued to rant as they were on the way back to dressing room and yoongi could not help but smile at his mother's cuteness.

Yoongi's pov-

" YOONGI-AH!!! ~" called the loud obnoxious voice before I was trapped in an unbearable tight hug. I slightly pushed the person hanging onto me like a koala to make him break the uncomfortable hug.

Now the person with slightly short height, well styled hair and a considerably handsome face stood a few inches away from me, looking at me while smiling ear to ear. I scanned the bright face trying to recognize the person looking at me with a expecting eyes.

'fuck! Can't recognize him. His face definitely looks familiar but I just can't bring myself to know' who' is he' I thought defeated. No matter how hard I try I just couldn't bring myself to remember that person, so I decided to 'pretend' to know him because the way he hugged me made it pretty clear that he's someone close.

With a sigh and an awkward smile I started my 'act'. "I-it's been a while, how have you been?" there was a pause, as he looked at me with confusion. "I am foine yoongi-ah. But, what's up with you?! Aigoo~ why are you behaving so formal!? Are you sick!? Do you have a fever?!" he exaggerated touching my face, making me even more uncomfortable.

"Ayy! You'll spoil his makeup!!" Eomma said pushing him away, making him fall on the ground with a dramatic cry.

Soon both of them started bickering and I was long forgotten. I was standing there still trying to remember that person's relationship with us because the way they act made it clear that the person on the ground was important.

But, it was of no use so I decided to push everything aside as it was 'finally' the time for marriage. I was desperate for the marriage to be wrapped up soon so I can go home and sleep. All these socialising made me exhausted.