○How Did Things Turn Out This Way○

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Jisoo stood against the car and blew the cloud of smoke in the air before she heard someone's footsteps approaching her.

She flicked the cigrette buttt on the ground, stepping on it.

"YAh! is this how long you need to bring your phone back from the pub !? it's not even that far!you were planning on diching me, didn't you!?" She whined approaching the person who simply ignored her and took the driver's seat without a word. 

"OH! now you are showing me the temper even when it was clearly your mistake for leaving me waiting for so long!" She opened the door with a huff and occupied the front seat beside Jungkook .

"You can't ignore me Junkook! tell meeeee why -huh?" She blinked a few time gazing the red coloured patches on his clothes, as well as the bruises on the man's knuckles and face. 

"What is it? is this blood?" She asked examining his face which was blank and lost. Her hand instinctively reached to the wound on his right cheek, making his eyes enlarged in alert, he smacked her hand away defensively before he looked at her confused face.

"Are you okay? you looked hurt. Do you have first aid in your car? Let me treat your wounds"She offered looking around the car to find any first ad kit.

"Don't act annoying. Just tell me where i have to drop you" He snapped, voice full of venom. He intended to sound as harsh as he possibly could. 

"LIV club" She replied in one word. Jungkook didn't hear her speak again during the entire ride.Her face was outside the window for the whole time,as the cold breeze made her hair flow in the air. 

It wasn't uncomfortable, rather calm and relieving. Even if she wasn't saying anything, but he knew she wasn't angry.

Her sitting beside him silently was the best hell she could provide him at that moment. 

And he was genuinely thank full to her for understanding and supporting him always whenever he hits the rock bottom. Maybe because they were similar. Broken

The loud music could be heard from a distance as they reached near the club.

Jungkook pulled the car infront of the club. The girl touched up before unbuckling the seatbelt. 

"Make sure you treat the wounds before they catch any infection" she suggested with a sulky tone.

"I am sorry for behaving like that earlier, Jisoo-Yah" Jungkook apologised and she glared at hm with narrow eyes.

"What's the use? You are apologising now but will go back to your rowdy self again after some time" She opened the door and got out of the car. 

"I am not mad Jungkook-ah. But can you try not no get hurt? your father have put a lot of effort on you. Try not to dissapoint him again, hmn? The man doesn't deserve it " She suggested shutting the door before she marched away.

Jungkook opened the door of his room and walked inside with heavy footsteps.

He threw his body on the mattress. The words Jiso said were still ringing in his ear. 

Disappoint . He was aware of the fact that how much of a disappointment he has already been for his father.

Going around, acting all self centered is what he has always done. 

He exhaled deeply, closing his eyes. All the painful memories flooded his brain.

Dull,tired face unkempt here and wrinkled clothes. This was the condition  his father was in, when he visited the police station.