○First Day○

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Yoongi was feeling nervousness with a hint of excitement. Nervous about what will happen in the office, he literally had no idea how those offices work and excited about, well he didn't need a reason to be excited about going to his office for the first time .

He drank water for the nth time because someone told him staying hydrated could help nervousness but he doesn't feel any difference other than peeing millions of time.

"are you nervous, yoon-ah?" his mother asked smiling as she placed the juice in front of him. He didn't even realize that he was already sitting on the dinner table.

In a splits seconds everyone's eyes turned to yoongi and now yoongi was not nervous but instead embaressed. He shook his head and the couple laughed, along with a smile spread on the third person's lips.

He looked at jungkook who was busy nibbling on the slice of carrot. Yoongi swore he are carrot every single day, his obsession with the tasteless thing was beyond Yoongi's understanding.

Yoongi couldn't understand why was he still looking the same, whereas jungkook looks all manly ands handsome in a suit.

"you don't have to worry yoongi-ah. Jungguk would make sure things go smooth" Mr jeon assured gaining yoongi attention and jungkook nodded in agreement.

"I'll le-oh, we'll leave!" jungkook informed correcting himself. He walked towards the car which was already waiting for him and yoongi followed behind.

"good morning, jungkook!" a guy waiting for jungkook cheered. Yoongi swore that was the loudesrmta nd most cheerful greeting he had ever witnessed, specially in the early morning.

"mornin' hobi" jungkook gret back before the said man opened the door for yoongi to sit. The other guy's eyes examined yoongi with an unreadable expression.

Yoongi wanted to quickly sit on the backseat and become invisible but jungkook decided to stop him from getting into the car, taking yoongi aback from sudden action.

Jungkook placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder and his other hand unbuttoned his coat, making yoongi feel embarrassed suddenly.

They took their seats with yoongi and jungkook sitting on the back and hoseok driving the car. Yoongi's eyes wandered outside the car, observing the people as the car past them.

Yoongi didn't dare to turn his eyes away from the window. And the same went to jungkook, whose eyes didn't leave even for a second.

Looking at the boy trying to avoid him at all his might was exciting. An amused smile still prominent on jungkook's lips.

Yoongi was looking beautiful.

Jungkook decided to voice his thoughts opening his mouth but because those words could leave his mouth, a voice echoed in the car.

"you're looking beautiful" said hoseok and jungkook's jaw clenched as he bit his tongue. Yoongi startled looking at the stranger who just complemented him.

"you are jungkook's younger brother I guess, jeon young jae?" hoseok asked looking at the older through the rare view mirror and Yoongi's eyes widen, somewhat offended.

"jungkook's 'older' brother. And I go with the name Min yoongi" yoongi corrected the guy who just messed his name.

Seriously, younger brother? How can he even think that?but he knew it wasn't a big deal that someone thought jungkook was his older brother because of their size difference.

he shook his head somewhat relieved about the man messing his whole name instead of just title, or else he doesn't even know how weird it would sound to be called jeon yoongi.