○Killing Me Softly.. [M]○

I just felt the need to share the song I've been addicted to lately.

This chapter contains problematic contents like rape, strong language and violence which maybe triggering for some readers, if you're one of them please avoid this chapter. And, make sure you're legal age to read this chap.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Yoongi knows he isn't a saint neither have he done anything extremely good for the society but he knows one thing that he never did anything so bad to deserve this.

Jungkook avoiding his is one problem but his mother trying her best to bring these two close is another and worse problem. Its been two week since they are living under same roof but there were less than five dialogues they've exchanged till date.

Its not like he craves the Younger's attention but the fact that the raven makes it way too obvious That there's something going on between the two always gives his mom a reason to try and solve the problem between her sons.

And yoongi being the older one always makes him the easiest target for her experiments. As a result, the first thing yoongi does in the morning is to mentally prepare himself for whatever is about to come his way but no matter what the boy does it has little or absolutely no affect on the younger making yoongi frustrated and awkward.

Its not like he never told his mother that 'jungkook needs some time to adjust and she needs to stay out of their relationship' but his words seems to have no value when the same topic starts on the breakfast table, followed by some silly trick to get them together only to make the situation between them even more awkward.

That's exactly what's happening now. The newlywed couple is sitting in front of them bragging how family is important and one should always value his family but neither he nor jungkook is saying anything.

Not only because they're exasperated with the subject but also because this is the forth time of them hearing the exact same words.

As soon as the two stopped their lecture the sound of spoons clinking could be heard, which was suppressed behind the penetrating voice of the two.

"can you pass me the salt?" jungkook requested looking at his father, his behavior sill indifferent. Soon, the bony fingers were busy sprinkling salt over his meal, his actions clearly screaming that he doesn't give a damn about the whole family thing.

The fact that jungkook never clearly denied or accepted their relationship makes things even more complicated, he just acts as if yoongi doesn't exist.

"I'll leave first!" yoongi announced shoving the last bite in my mouth, receiving small acknowledgement from Mr jeon while jungkook was busy eating.

"kook can drop you!" luna affered or it would better called shouted. Yoongi's face turned pale,face turning towards jungkook hoping him protest but, no response. "eomma~I am not a kid, I can go by myself~" yoongi decided to protest watching the latter won't do anything.

"why would you? What's the problem with jungkook dropping you? You both are brothers, shouldn't you act like one" luna reasoned and yoongi decided to let it be, not that he could stop her any way.

"isn't it kookie? You can drop him right?" Luna asked jungkook, yoongi regretted not being able to see his reaction but interpreting from his mom's reaction his answer must be positive.

Soon jungkook got up and left without a word, leaving a confused yoongi behind." gooo behind him yoongi-ahh~treat your little brother well, fighting!" luna said waving her hand desperately, as yoongi followed the taller.