○Trip...[3]○

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Both yoongi and jungkook entered the restaurant. "woah, it looks like some fancy restaurant" jungkook commented looking around. 

"are you sure we're on time? There's Noone" jungkook asked and yoongi looked at him. "no, we're earlier. It's better to arrive ahead of time" yoongi reasoned taking the seat. "oh yeah? Or is it better to get out of the room, where you were alone with me?" jungkook mocked and glared at him.

"just accept it yoongi-ah~ you were trying to run away because you couldn't control your self any more" jungkook teased. "I am not like you" yoongi said rolling his eyes. "even better~" jungkook really seem in a good mood today.

And the fact alone was enough to make yoongi feel good too. "yoongi, your tie" jungkook said looking at Yoongi's neck. "huh? What's with my tie?" yoongi asked touching it. "Here, lemme fix it. I can't believe it always fixing my old man's tie led me to the habit of checking people's eyes out" jungkook commented with a sigh.

Jungkook's breath slowly fanning Yoongi's face. And his fingers touching him. Yoongi felt like something was not right, as if something was missing. His heartbeat picked up when a voice inside his head answered 'his touch'. Yoongi's face turned red turned red as he looked at jungkook with big eyes, not believing what he just thought.

"what?" he heard jungkook asking. "huh?" yoongi asked confused as if his brain wasn't even active anymore. "you're looking at me weird. You wanna say something?" he asked and Yoongi shook his head.

"I'll be back!" yoongi announced running off. Jungkook's eyes followed him confused until he was brought back to reality by a voice. "I didn't expect you to be here so soon" he heard Mr Omar say.

Jungkook stood up immediately in front of the middle aged man. "it's my pleasure meeting you. Moving ahead of time is something we businessmen master" jungkook said holding his hand out. "we sure do" said the man taking jungkook's hand with a hysterical laugh.

Yoongi splashed water on his face. "what's wrong with you?" he asked aloud looking at his reflection in the mirror. He pulled the tie off his neck looking at it annoyed. "it's all because of you" he huffed stuffing it inside his pocket.

"I didn't expect someone this young when jeon group sent me the proposal" the man commented sitting down as he gestured jungkook to take seat too.

"given, my experience and knowledge. I don't think the term 'young' can define my potential. Let's not rush to judge a book by its cover for now" jungkook said with a polite smile and pulled the file in front of him.

"I think you're right. Afterall, age is just a number" the man said and a well styles lady in red pencil skirt walked to him and gave a file in his hand before sitting beside the man. "hello" she said looking at jungkook, who just nodded in return.

"okay, it looks like a secure investment to me but I still am not convinced to invest in a company which is not known in international market" the man looked skeptical.

" I understand your concern. But, it might not be famous right now but both of us know how korean fashion is going to dominate the world soon. The early you enter the collaboration the better it would be" jungkook said crossing his leg over the another.

"korean style is going to dominate? This is a news to me. Can you explain how exactly are you this certain?" Mr Omar enquired making jungkook scoff.

"I like your phone Mr omar, I am certain that you're unaware of it being a product of south Korean brand. The pen you're writing with says 'made in korea'. And those earrings, I am sure if that is inspired by kpop" jungkook said confidently with a smug smile and the lady eyed him while her fingers tugged her hair behind her ear.