○Trip.. [5]🔞○

The chapter contains strong language and sexual scenes which might be triggering for some readers. User discretion advised.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Yoongi closed his eyes feeling the cold water crawling down his body washing away the smell. It was a long day and a cold shower after it was all yoongi needed.

Coming back from the site he treated all the wounds of jungkook and made him shower first, giving proof of his resistance power to suffer that stench for several more minutes.

Jungkook was injured, not badly but there were some bruise on his body and now remembering it, yoongi cannot distinguish if the way his heartbeat picked up is because of the cold water or because of the memories of jungkook being injured.

Whatever it is, yoongi didn't like it. Even if it Wasnt because of jungkook but he couldn't get his mind of the steenge u pleasant emotion he experienced when he found out about jungkook's abduction.

What was the feeling? It feels like yoongi can't put finger on it. Does he like jungkook? There might be a possibility for that, yoongi agrees but accepting it is too bad for his ego.

But one thing is for sure that he always wants the said man to be around him. Does that make him a lover? Or obsession. Now yoongi was confused about his own feelings for the younger.

He gasped as the water continued to flow down suffocating his absent-minded self. He closed the shower and opened his eyes.

He took some shampoo massaging it on his scalp. "I don't feel anything other than the need to always keep him close" he replied to his own self aloud.

What was he supposed to think. He doesn't even know what are the characteristics of love or liking someone. Like is there some music playing in the background and cold breeze stuff like they show in movies in real life.

After a few minutes debate he reached to the safest conclusion. He is just used to the boy's presence. Maybe, that's why it feels lonely when he's not around. And what else can he expect from someone who sticks to him 24/7.

He got into the bathrobe and got out of the washroom. He sat ruffling his used clothes in the bag. "did I use all of them?" he whispered still searching for something to wear.

"of course you did"he heard jungkook's sleepy voice say. He looked at yoongi with hooded eyes bsfore turning around on the bed, now facing yoongi.

" use mine"he offered with a smile. It was as simple as it but everything he did sounded so wrong to yoongi as if he was teasing him.

" No thanks. I am okay" yoongi denied rolling his eyes. "fine. I don't mind seeing you like this" he said looking at Yoongi's exposed chest, which he fixed as soon as he noticed.

Hr got up with s huff and stomped towards jungkook's bag. He pulled out a grey t-shirt. That shit was plain. "looks like you like to pretend to be some half-pie" he commented placing the article back in the bag.

Jungkook rolled again, this time facing yoongi. "what? Did I do something?" he asked mouth still buried in the mattress while eyes looking at yoongi.

"yeah, dealing with drugs isn't something I consider as rich people stuff" he said pulling out the next t-shirt and put it on, removing his rope. Jungkook stayed silent for a minute, looking at yoongi.

"what did he tell you?" jungkook asked now looking out of the little comfort zone.

"everything. Y'all used to smuggle drugs there. What I didn't understand is why did you do that? Weren't you always rich? Then why did you sell drugs?" he looked perexed and so did jungkook.