○Who?○

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

This is the last chapter, if Yoongi's life were a story than he wanter the moment to be the last. Or if it was a movie then he would loved if it end there with a note 'happily ever after...' .

He really did. But unfortunately it wasn't a story. He continued to primp with a cheesy smile.

Well, you cannot blame him if he was feeling on cloud nine right now. Afterall, everything going perfect in one's life is an once in a lifetime thing. And now he was experiencing the exact moment.

He popped on the soft mattress, moaning once his body felt his body relax after such a long travel. He rolled on the bed to get the small perfume bottle sitting on the side table.

He sprayed the liquid in the air inhaling the sweet smell with a content smile. He sprayed a few spritz on the pillow and placed the bottle back on the table, rubbing his neck on it to absorb the familiar scent.

He blinked sniffing the pillow. "it doesn't smell like jungkook" he mumbled with narrow eyes. The fragrance was similar but still not the one jungkook wears.

Rolling his eyes he threw the pillow on the other side of the bed and took the different one. "it really smelt like him when I tried it yesterday" he grumbled. It really did. When jungkook asked him to choose any one of them. Yoongi tried to get the same one as jungkook shamelessly.

But looked like he mistook it. Or maybe, it smelt like jungkook back then because he was literally standing next to yoongi whole purchasing the item.
Whatever the reason was yoongi doesn't like it now. He squeezed his eyes shut in annoyance.

On the other hand, jungkook checked his coat pocket before skipping to the pants. "where did I keep them?" he mumbled taking the coat again while rechecking it.

Defeated he squat down beside the bag and held onto the small lock hanging securely on it. He tried to pull it, maybe breaking would be the appropriate term for what he was trying to do. Because that was the last option left for him after he finally realised that he had lost the key.

He even kicked the lock a few times but there was no way that stubborn lock was going to break that easily. He sat there defeated while his teeth grinfed his finger nails.

He inspected his room for something used as a tool to break that lock but the room barely had anything beside the essentials. A bed, a couch and a table full of garbage. He doesn't even have a pillow anymore.
There was absolutely nothing which could help him accomplish his mission.

He dashed out of the room frustrated. He stood in front of his parents room and raised his arm, ready to knock. There was utter silence inside the room, not even rustling sound was there to prove someone was still inside the room.

He pressed his lips in a line walking away silently. I mean, he wasn't that cruel to disturb them in their sleep. He stood outside the door for a few minutes before he decided to open the door of Yoongi's room.

The door opened with a click. He was glad that Mrs. Jeon doesn't allow yoongi to lock his door or else he wouldn't be able to enter there then without any noise.

He eyed the sleeping figure before his eyes wandered around to find something useful. He shut the door slowly and walked further inside the room. He inhaled and looked around confused, looking for the source of the fragrance.

With curious eyes he picked up the perfume bottle. He pressed the pump making it dispense with a hiss sound. He bit his tongue looking at yoongi with wide guilty eyes. He exhaled in relief when he heard him still snore softly. Closing the cap he placed the perfume back on the table slowly, to prevent any sound.