Toge Inumaki x Reader - Hungry For Onigiri?

Spicier content has definitely been requested... I would like to do it, because honestly that can be what I'm best at here... For now, though, MORE fluff!

Q: Who in Jujutsu Kaisen would be your best friend?

--

"This is (F/n) (L/n). She's a new first year," Gojo had explained, gathering the other two near him so that they could gawk at you.

Or... Not gawk... More like shrug and move on. These two other people in your grade were not exactly concerned with others. They each had their own burdens to carry, for the most part. Black-haired Fushiguro, and the brunette Nobara had different reactions to your arrival.

If Itadori had been there, he would have certainly greeted you with a big smile, informing you that he liked girls like Jennifer Lawrence (for whatever freakin' reason LMAO). He, however, was still "deceased" by report, and the other two students had not seen him alive again. Not yet. Gojo wanted to train him separately for now while the other two worked toward the tournament.

Fushiguro looked bored and slightly irritated even though he just met you. Nobara gave you an expression laced with judgement. They both could definitely have been more friendly if they made the effort to try at all. Sadly, neither of them bothered, and you were stuck with their poorly-disguised discomfort.

What you did not know yet was that they were also silently and personally grieving a loss. Yuji had been with them for hardly any time at all... And yet, it hurt. Both of them were tight-lipped when it came to admitting it, but... It definitely hurt, and brought the realities of jujutsu sorcery to the forefront of their minds.

"I'm no longer the girl of the group I guess...," Nobara muttered under her breath.

"Yeah. So be nice to her, okay?" the white-haired teacher said, grinning.

It was always such an entertaining time for him when a newcomer showed up, or whenever he got to bring news of social commotion. Hopefully, you would fit in nicely with the others. You were just the right amount of crazy for this Tech school, he had seen that for himself.

"What's going on here?" Maki Zenin called out. "We've got some training to do for the tournament, you weirdos."

Gojo gave her a wave, pointing at you as he explained that he was making proper introductions.

"Will she be participating too then?" the glasses-clad fighter asked, hands on her hips.

The powerful man gave a thumbs up as he said, "Maybe! Feel free to test her skills out!"

Maki gave a grunt of approval before indicating for you three to follow her. As she walked, Fushiguro fell into step beside his relative. His steps next to hers seemed more reluctant, but just as firm in pace.

"Do you really think this is a good idea? We could probably do without her. She's too new," Megumi mumbled to the weapons specialist.

"Well, you're hardly one to talk, Megumi. You have a lot of work to do before we're ready to compete," Maki said, blunt as ever and proud of it.

"I shouldn't have asked, part three," Megumi's inner voice told him as he shook his head with a moody frown (if you get the reference, yay!).

A person could always count on Maki Zenin to be more honest than necessary. She was the type to push any BS out of the way.

You were indeed a bit green around the edges, but you found some fast friends in Toge Inumaki and Panda. They were the more playful of the second years, which made them easier to be around. You giggled when Panda first spoke to you. His animal shape performing the motions of a human was a sight to behold, and something you had been told to just accept without asking too many questions. You had not exactly been warned about the comical nature of the student, though.