Megumi Fushiguro x Reader - Stay the Night?

Hi! Thank you for the requests :) This book is super new, and I hope you guys enjoy what's to come! I'm super new to the fandom but I'm so happy about this show omg!

For those of you who are completely new to my writing/books, I like to ask questions at the start of my chapters, just to get some interaction hehe :D Feel free to answer? Or not haha!

Q: Have you read the manga?

--

Megumi Fushiguro had a stoic attitude. You knew this, and yet you were totally head over heels for his mysterious persona. There was something captivating about his entire aura, and even if he was a bit of a cranky downer, you knew there was so much to him that you wanted to uncover.

"Hey! Wipe that look off your face, Mister!" you said, placing your hands on your hips with a pout to match his own. "We're watching a movie tonight. Get excited!"

The boy was in a black t-shirt, sitting on the floor with a look of perfect nonchalance on his face. He looked bored, and you were simply not having it, although you knew excitement was not one of those emotions that seemed to be present in his gloomy repertoire.

"Hey!" you said again when he hardly shrugged in response.

There was a large armchair in your room at Jujutsu Tech, which you slumped into. To the boy's credit, he did get up off his ass and come sit with you in it, saying, "Hey scooch a bit. There's room for both of us, isn't there?"

You two watched the movie, snacking on popcorn while the action unfolded across your screen. Your movie of choice was blaring, but you were secretly focussing on your boyfriend. You snuck small glances at his handsome face, wondering what was going on in that spiky head of his. You prayed that he was having fun. There was love in your heart that you wanted to give. Megumi made it hard for you to give it, though. No matter how hard you tried, you always felt like he was holding out on you.

You slid your legs over his, trying to gauge his reaction. His eyes remained lazily locked on the film, and soon enough, the piece was finished. Once the credits were rolling, he was already preparing to return to his own lodgings. Extracting himself from the armchair was the first step.

"I'm going back to my room," he said. "It's getting late."

His eyes were back to that bored expression that you adored and despised at the same time.

"You don't want to spend the night?" you asked.

The question was posed with only the tiniest hint of hope. Honestly, it was an empty inquiry, one that you knew the answer to already. He never stayed the night.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said, heading out with easy strides.

You and this boy were together in the sense that there existed SOME understanding between you. He had held your hand once, reached for it desperately after a nearly catastrophic incident with a curse. The two of you had barely made it out of the situation alive, but from then on, the two of you were inseparable. That had been enough to lay the foundations for care and affection. You had been there when he needed you the most, and he wanted you because of it.

That said, he never let you in enough. In your humble opinion. You shared everything with him in an attempt to force him to open up, but somehow, the doors to his truths remained definitively closed. There was no "fair exchange" in this relationship. You poured energy and soul into your interactions, hoping for magic. Instead, you were continually let down by his lack of sharing.

"Ah well," you mumbled to yourself, moving to the bathroom to clean up before bed.

~Outside~

"Fushiguro!"